Part 59

252 Fanwai: Wei Lan (32)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (32) When

Wei Lan heard him say the last sentence, tears fell again. He looked at the toys on the ground not far away, and they lay quietly on the floor. One by one, they showed how they used to get along, silently telling the feelings he poured into Wei Xun.

Until now, Wei Lan didn't feel that there was anything wrong with the principles he insisted on. His reason also told him that the gap between him and Wei Xun was too big. As long as Wei Xun was willing, he could still let him do the same as last time. There is no room for him to fight back. But when those toys lay there, Wei Xun offered to exchange them. Wei Xun said sorry over and over again, and Wei Langen had no way to refuse him.

Wei Xun is always different to him, and Wei Lan has always known it. They both had the surname Wei. Although there was no relationship between the two surnames, the same surname still made him approach Wei Xun unconsciously. So he secretly communicated with Wei Xun without telling Wei Ming. He did not return to his old house when Wei Xi was away. Instead, he stayed at Wei Xun's house. He put his feelings on Wei Xun little by little. In his body, he felt that Wei Xun was like his ideal brother.

@∞好文,

Wei Lan finally nodded, letting his principles back down for the first time. He had made all preparations. He had told himself that if Wei Xun came to him, no matter what he did, he would not forgive him. But he didn't expect Wei Xun to exchange with him. There was only this. He couldn't refuse. He couldn't refuse, so he could only forgive him.

Wei Xun looked at him and nodded silently. After a moment, he finally reacted. With a little disbelief, his eyes were a little hot and he said, "Thank you."

@∞好文,

"Just once," Wei Lan looked at He shed tears and emphasized, "Just once, only this time. If you drive me away and bully me again, I will never forgive you again. No matter what you do, I will never forgive you. Even if you exchange with me."

"No," Wei Xun wiped his tears, "There won't be another time, I promise you."

Wei Lan looked at him, looked at the gentleness in his eyes, watched him reach out to wipe her tears, the grievances in her heart fermented again, and the emotions that had been suppressed since he left that day broke out again. He did not conceal it again, nor did it. To restrain himself, he stretched out his hand and hugged Wei Xun's neck, hugged this person who had trusted and liked, and liked to act like a baby in front of him, and leaned on his shoulder and started crying quietly.

Wei Xun hugged him, patted his back gently, coaxing him. He used to think that Wei Lan didn't cry. Wei Lan himself said that he didn't cry because there was nothing worth crying. But tonight, Wei Lan kept crying. Wei Xun listened and felt guilty in his heart. And regret, if he can, he can't wait to go back to that day, hold down the impulsive and irrational self so that nothing happens, so that the teenager in his arms can always smile happily instead of in front of him , Kept crying.

He coaxed Wei Lan softly, over and over again, gently and patiently, sincerely and sincerely. He gave all his few feelings to the young man in his arms. @∞好文,

Wei Lan was crying, suddenly thinking of something, stopped crying, raised his head and asked Wei Xun, "What time is it?"

Wei Xun didn't understand why he suddenly asked this, but he still obediently drew it. He checked the time out of the phone and replied, "11:56."

Wei Lan wiped away the remaining tears on his face in twos and threes, and tried to smile at Wei Xun. The water vapor in his eyes hadn't dried yet, and the water on his face With the tears still there, he whispered, "Happy birthday, brother."

Wei Xun was taken aback, and Wei Lan went up and kissed him on the cheek. His eyes were still red and his eye sockets were red. He looked at Wei Xun. Gentle and clean, with a little apology in his tone, he said, "I didn't prepare a birthday present for you."

Wei Xun's heart softened at that moment. He felt that he was ugly and gloomy, and he was not worthy of such a clean Wei Lan. He was already crying like this, and his heart was full of grievances, but he still pinched the time to wish him a happy birthday, and even said apologetically that he didn't prepare a birthday present.

He is truly gentle and kind, like a little angel who fell into the mortal world, and himself, such a selfish and indifferent person, how can He De, have such a Wei Lan, make him cry constantly because of himself.

He looked at Wei Lan, his guilt growing constantly, he reached out his hand and pressed Wei Lan into his arms, hugged him tightly, and replied hoarsely, "You have already given it, and you are willing to come back to me again. The best gift."

Wei Xun didn't understand. How could he ever feel that Wei Lan is affectionate? His Xiaolan is obviously the most enthusiastic and gentle child, the most beautiful existence in the world. It is him who has always been affectionate. Not Wei Lan.

Wei Lan was held by him, and once again stretched out her hand to hug Wei Xun's neck. Before the zero o'clock was about to come, she gently said again in Wei Xun's ear, "Happy birthday, brother."

Wei Xun said "Um" tightly. Hooped him, bowed his head and kissed the top of his hair.