Part 72

265 Fanwai: Wei Lan (Fourth Five)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (Fourth Five)

Wei Lan listened to the host constantly reporting one name after another, and took a look at her order. Some helplessly called Wei Xun. "Why haven't you arrived yet?"

"The road is a bit blocked, but it won't exceed 7:30 you said, don't worry."

"I don't worry at all."

He just said, he saw Yu Ling walking towards him. Came over, "Xiaolan, let your brother hurry up. A girl has a temporary situation. It's no better. You may have to be ten minutes earlier."

@∞好文, all

surprised by Jamie Daweilan, said to the phone "Did you hear that?"

Wei Xun replied, "I know, don't worry."

Wei Lan asked me how to rest assured, he sighed helplessly, and he couldn't help Wei Xun's calmness. "Then hurry up."

Wei Xun hung up the phone and pressed his eyebrows, "Hurry up," he instructed.

The driver responded, and when the road finally cleared, he stepped on the accelerator.

Wei Xun actually didn't like the feeling of making Wei Lan wait for him, especially since Wei Lan had asked herself several times, he could guess that Wei Lan must be very anxious, afraid that she would miss his performance. It's really not a good time, Wei Xun thought, how could it be today, if only two days later, the game would be played again.

Wei Xun arrived at the school before Wei Lan took the stage. Wei Lan wanted to pick him up, but was held down by Yu Ling, "You are almost on the court. What are you running? I will pick him up. You will behave well.

" Then you remember to choose a position for him to see me clearly."

"Fine, no problem." Yu Ling said, leaving the backstage and ran to the entrance of the auditorium. From a distance, I saw Wei Xun walking and talking on the phone. , He didn't say a few words, and quickly hung up the phone and walked to Yu Ling.

Yu Ling was scared of him at the beginning when she was young. This was mainly due to the fact that when she first met Wei Xun, Wei Xun fought so fast and fiercely that Yu Ling was unconsciously frightened by him. But Wei Lan likes Wei Xun very much. Sometimes when they play together, Wei Lan will ask Wei Xun to pick him up and invite them to dinner.

Wei Xun didn't talk much, most of the time he had a kind of indifference that no strangers would get close to, but every time he faced Wei Lan, he was very gentle. Yu Ling watched him wipe the sweat and handed water to Wei Lan who was exercising, and served Wei Lan with vegetables during dinner. When she heard Wei Lan talk about something interesting, she also showed a slight smile. Slowly, too. I'm not so afraid of him anymore.

Even when she grew up, Yu Ling looked at Wei Xun again, vaguely feeling that Wei Xun was a bit too spoiled for Wei Lan, but after thinking about her attitude towards Wei Lan's caring for her younger brother, she felt that it was normal. After all, she and Wei Lan Wei Lan is the same age, and can't wait to take care of this spoiled young master with the heart of a sister, let alone Wei Xun who is five years older than Wei Lan.

"Hello, brother," Yu Ling smiled at him, "Xiaolan is going to be on stage, so I will take you in."

"Okay," Wei Xun said.

Yu Ling pushed open the door of the auditorium. Wei Xun happened to hear the words Wei Lan being reported by the host. He unconsciously looked towards the stage and saw Wei Lan walk out from the right side of the stage. He was wearing a very refreshing white t, light blue jeans, and a guitar on his back, as clean as the winter sun.