Part 90

283 Fanwai: Wei Lan (sixth 3rd)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (sixth 3rd)

Yan Qingchi looked at the wine beside Wei Lan and said in surprise: "So many, do you really drink it?"

"Otherwise, how could you fool him." "Wei Lan said.

"You really drank it. Your brother must also know that you are pretending to be drunk."

"That's different." Wei Lan opened a bottle of beer, "I feel at ease after drinking it. If he doesn't drink it, I think You can't act anymore."

"Then you can drink, and I'll take you back in a while."

"Yeah."

Wei Lan said, and began to drink.

Yan Qingchi looked at him, "I thought you really planned to test him again on Friday, but only one day, you slapped your face."

"You don't understand." Wei Lan said.

Yan Qingchi was helpless, "You will say this, I don't understand, but you will explain it to me."

Wei Lan explained to him while drinking, "I just found out that he likes me and realized that I am Like him, I grew up so much, and finally realized that I might be in love, so I want to enjoy the feeling that two people like each other in the ambiguous period. But in the ambiguous period, he is good in that hazy feeling, but bad is also bad. Here, because you didn't understand, you can't do other things. I want to be more intimate, so I had to end this period ahead of time."

"What do you want to do?" Yan Qingchi looked at him suspiciously, "You Isn't it because you want the little train to be dirty?"

"Of course not!" Wei Lan despised, "Why are you so dirty, you are the little train." @∞好文, it's all in Jamie Da

"Obviously" What you said is ambiguous, and it makes people think about it, and you blame me."

"The benevolent sees benevolence, and the yellow sees yellow."

"Yes, yes, it looks like you, Bingqingyujiexiaobailian."

Wei Lan kicked him, "Why are you still swearing?"

"Praise you."

"You are Xiao Bailian, and your whole family is Xiao Bailian. Don't thank you, praise you."

Yan Qingchi looked at him helplessly. With a glance, he shook his head, poured himself a cup of tea, clinked a cup with Wei Lan, and drank with him.

Wei Lan has a good drinking capacity. Although he has not received training, he is not drunk like Yan Qingchi and Wei Xun, but it is also difficult to get drunk. Yan Qingchi saw that he was almost drinking, so he held him down, "Don't drink, drinking too much is not good for your health, so let's do it, I can smell the wine on you."

"All right." Wei Lan Dao, he drank so much, and he really drank enough.

Yan Qingchi sent Wei Lan back home, watched him enter the door, and then left. He thought that Wei Lan's love relationship was quite interesting. He didn't play the cards according to the card, and every step was not in his imagination, but it was quite fun. The most important thing is that, although Wei Lan is like a bumper car on weekdays, she feels like a carousel, but when she talks about love, she unexpectedly resembles a carousel, rounding rounds of gentle and intimate circles around the person she likes.

Like a merry-go-round, he has a very gorgeous appearance and very sweet music. He allows Wei Xun to sit on the back of his merry-go-round, gently and slowly leading him to feel his feelings. Wei Lan's feelings may be slow, but they are rare. He doesn't even need Wei Xun to confess to him clearly. He only needs a clear statement from him to give Wei Xun all his likes without hesitation, surprise him, give him the candy in his own hand, and let him. Every day, you can feel the sweetness from your favorite. Yan Qingchi felt that Wei Xun was indeed lucky from this point of view.