Part 19

Fanwai : Variety show recording for a family of four (18) 

On the day Du Haopeng left, the official blog of "the family" issued a statement about Du Haopeng's withdrawal. The statement was very concise. No specific reasons were stated, but that Du Haopeng and Guo Ziying's family temporarily withdrew from recording due to personal reasons. This statement caused a commotion on the Internet, and netizens wondered why? What kind of personal reasons can make them quit after they start recording? If you want to quit, why not quit before recording?

"Why did you quit suddenly? It really wasn't something that went wrong during the recording?"

"If it was for personal reasons, shouldn't you not participate in this recording? Why did you say quit after two days of recording? Isn't it because there was a conflict with the program team during the recording?"

Everyone talked a lot, but they didn't think of Jiang Mochen and Yan Qingchi. After all, their public images have always been very good. Director Jiang made Xiaolin, who was in charge of propaganda, stay in front of the computer, staring at Du Haopeng and Guo Ziying's Weibo at any time, worried that they should say something that shouldn't be said. But until one day passed, Du Haopeng's Weibo still remained silent. Director Jiang felt strange, but did not take it lightly, but let Xiaolin continue to stare.

How can Du Haopeng think about the statement of Director Jiang on the Internet. He is now busy organizing the language, wondering what Jiang Mochen really feels about him? disgust? Disgusted? Disgusted? Or is it forgivable disgust? Thinking about whether Jiang Mochen will have follow-up actions, and how he can speak, can Jiang Mochen write off the grievances he had previously had with him. Du Haopeng was a little worried, and he typed several times over and over again, and finally threw the phone aside, holding his head with a headache.

Du Meng had never heard of Jiang Mochen's name, but he had heard of Jiang Xingchen. Although the outside world thought that Jiang's family was in power until now, the people in the circle knew more or less that Jiang's family had already delegated power to the younger generation. Du Meng didn't know why Du Haopeng suddenly asked him about Bo Feng and Jiang Mochen, but he guessed that his son should have met these two people, and he wanted to cling to it, so he told Du Haopeng of his guess, "Jiang Mochen these three words It overlaps two words with Jiang Xingchen. If you said Jiang Mochen knew Bofeng, then he should be from the Jiang family. You are lucky, and you can meet these two people at once. Let's deal with them, and deal with us in the future. Home is good for you."

Du Haopeng wanted to ask what if I offend them? But he didn't dare to ask, because his father had already promised him a short ticket. There are many children in the Du family, and everyone is staring at Du Meng's seat. Du Meng has given everyone some power to check and balance each other and restrain each other. There are only the eldest and the fourth, one because they are smooth and the other Because of the courage to do things, Du Meng's blue eyes were given to them, which gave them more opportunities. Du Haopeng, the third child with no outstanding characteristics, was stuck in the middle, not getting up and down, and a little embarrassed.

It was the first time that he heard his father's expectations of him, and saw his father planning a beautiful blueprint for him, so he couldn't say it, and he didn't dare to say it. Only after hanging up the phone, holding the phone, wondering how to make Jiang Mochen change his impression of himself, if possible, it is best for two people to turn the enemy into friends.

Du Haopeng couldn't help but blame his dad in his heart, why didn't he tell him this earlier, so that he could get along with Jiang Mochen and the others from the very beginning, and maybe they could become friends after a season's catalogue. In this way, He can also use the power of Jiang and Bo to change his position in the family and become the next helm of the Du family.