Part 76

269 ​​Fanwai: Wei Lan (49)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (49)

will go to class at 4 pm, Wei Lan packs up her schoolbag and prepares to go home. Because I had previously agreed with Wei Xun that he wouldn't need him to pick him up, Wei Lan was not in a hurry, and slowly wandered around the school, but he had just left the school gate and was stopped before he had walked a few steps.

"Classmates, classmates, wait a minute."

Wei Lan turned her head and saw a middle-aged man. The man was very happy to see him. He walked in front of him three or two steps, took out a business card from his pocket and handed it over. , "I am the agent of Xinghui Entertainment. I saw the video of your singing before. I think you have a lot of potential. I don't know if your classmates have the intention to enter the entertainment industry?"

Wei Lan refused, "No."

"Classmates, you consider Now, don't be so anxious to refuse. Don't you want to be a star? With one response, so many fans are chasing you, and you can make money that ordinary people may not make in your life. Don't you think it's good?"

Wei Lan asked him, "Do I seem to be short of money?"

"Money is not too much, right?" The man laughed.

Wei Lan was speechless, he pointed to his jacket, "Do you know how much my dress is?"

@∞好文, all at Jie Mi Da

looked at the other party, hesitated.

Wei Lan reached out and gave him a six sign.

"Six thousand? Sixty thousand?" the other party guessed.

"Six digits." Wei Lan said, beckoning to stop the car, and got in.

Everyone responds, fans follow, and casually make money that ordinary people may not make in a lifetime. Wei Lan thinks that he can have these things whenever he wants it? Still need to be a star? It's a waste of time. He shook his head helplessly, feeling boring.

At that time, Wei Lan was really not interested in entering the entertainment circle. After all, he still had a huge family business waiting for him to inherit.

By the time Wei Lan was sophomore, Wei Xun had become the first up-and-coming figure in their generation. He held Wei Yecheng and Wei Ming's two major forces in his hands, acting decisively, not muddling, and not paying attention to affection. People of his generation are afraid of him, and people older than him are also afraid of him.

Everyone didn't understand why Wei Ming would delegate power to him. They waited day after day and month after month, waiting for Wei Ming to withdraw his rights from him, but they only waited until Wei Xun's position healed. The development is stable and has the right to speak more and more. He seems to have become the biggest beneficiary after the two Weijia alliances.

Wei Xun's power was in control, causing many people to look at Wei Lan. As Wei Ming's only grandson, the true heir to Wei Ming's forces, many people are waiting for his actions, waiting for the conflict between him and Wei Xun to erupt, waiting for him to seize his own power from Wei Xun's hands. But they waited for a long time, but finally waited for an unexpected news-Wei Lan, entered the entertainment industry and became a singer.

The cause of the incident should start from the summer of Wei Lan's sophomore year. At that time, Wei Xun was busy and Wei Lan was bored. While watching TV, he saw a singing-type talent show. He likes to sing himself, and he is good at singing, so he is more interested in this kind of show, so he chased a few episodes. Then, Wei Lan issued his own question, "Now that the threshold of the entertainment industry is so low? Can someone like this make a debut?"