Part 92

285 Fanwai: Wei Lan (sixth five)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (sixth five) The

regulations feel that she is going to play, "Is it a member of the circle?"

"No."

That's good, the regulations thought, otherwise if it is in the circle , I can't eat with Wei Xun.

However, "Lan, you have to think about it again." He tried to persuade, "This love, don't worry, you are still young." @∞好文, all in Jamie,

"I'm 25, Yan Qingchi At this age, the children are all playing soy sauce. I'm still young. I'm a giant baby."

"I didn't mean that, I just think it's a girl now, she actually, um, just some, not so Reliable, you also know that you look good and are an idol. Maybe they just adore your young face and don't want to accompany you to bear the merciless changes of the years."

"Who told you that my love partner is a girl?" The

regulations were stunned. Then, the next second, the anger comes from my heart, and the evil grows to the guts, "This dog with no eyes has the courage to bend you, such a big dye tank in the entertainment industry, so many male stars who like you, I am one by one. It's all blocked, but it's fine now, there are people who want to bend you on their backs, how can you agree!"

Wei Lan slapped, "The regulations, it seems that you have done a lot of things behind me~"

Zhang old father I didn't pay attention to his words, and said bitterly, "I'm all to blame. I've been slack for a while, and one of them didn't keep an eye on it. This kind of thing happened. It's too unreasonable."

"Don't get angry. Calm down first, don't be afraid, I can't suffer." @∞好文, it's all in Jamie Da

The bylaws say that you can't suffer a loss, and whoever you fall in love with, you will suffer a loss! He started to lead Wei Lan when Wei Lan entered the circle at the age of 19. Wei Lan was straight-tempered and simple in nature. At first, the regulations thought that such a young master was not easy to take. Later, he discovered that except for Xiaoren, Wei Lan was still very reasonable at other times. Especially, although he is indeed the young master's body, the young master's life, but he does not have the vices of the rich children that he thinks. He watched Wei Lan proceed smoothly under the escort of Wei Xun and Lin Xize, and felt that his life should indeed be protected and protected.

Wei Lan talks about a girlfriend, the rules are understandable, but Wei Lan talks about a boyfriend! The charter only thinks where the pig is from, the pig is full of guts, and he dares to miss their young master! See if he doesn't report it to Wei Xun, let him make this pig into trotters soup!

The bylaws called Wei Xun angrily, "Hey, boss, something is wrong!"

"What's wrong?" Wei Xun listened to his anxious tone, put down his pen, and said worriedly, "Xiaolan has something wrong? "

Yes, something big happened !"

"You said."

"Little master is in love! The other party is still a man!" The charter said, "I just called and said that it is time for him to film, but he is still a man!" I refused and said he was busy with something else. I asked him what it was. He said he was in love and said that the other party was a man." The charter felt bitter, "I blamed me, I didn't pay attention to him all the time. , Otherwise, how can such a thing happen? What can we do?"

Wei Xun slowly let go of the heart he had just picked up when he heard the words. He felt a little funny, but also a little dumbfounded, "Is this?"