Part 74

267 Fanwai: Wei Lan (47)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (47)

That night, Wei Xun had a dream. In the dream, Wei Lan was still singing on the stage in the auditorium, but he was the only person under the stage. Wei Lan looked at him and sang "I want you to love me desperately". He sang, jumped off the stage and ran to him, and asked him, "Brother, do you love me?"

He didn't say anything. .

Wei Lan smiled and hugged his neck, kissed his lips, and said in a gentle tone: "Brother, I love you."

Wei Xun opened his eyes stunnedly, and he was stunned for a long time. Slowly calming down from his dream, he unconsciously looked around, Wei Lan was still asleep, and her young face looked clean and handsome, pleasing to the eye.

Wei Xun looked at him quietly for a while, the dreams he had just flashed back in his mind constantly, there was no expression on his face, no happiness or anger was visible. He reached out to help Wei Lan tuck the quilt, sat up, went to the bathroom to wash, and started a busy day at work.

It was past ten o'clock when Wei Lan woke up. He sat in bed for a while, glanced at the place where Wei Xun slept, and complained in his heart before waiting for him. Wei Lan remembers that when he slept with Wei Xun when he was a child, Wei Xun always waited until he woke up and got up with him. At that time, he also told Wei Xun that there was no need to prepare a separate room for himself. unuseful.

Wei Xun said to him very seriously at the time, "It's one thing to get it, whether it's another thing, and if you have it, you are the owner of this house."

Wei Lan didn't care much about this, but did not care about it. In other words, this is Wei Xun's house, not his. He didn't want to be another owner of this house. However, Wei Xun took time and effort to decorate a room for him, which surprised and moved him, so he did not refute Wei Xun, just thinking that he was happy.

@∞好文, it was after Jamie that

Wei Lan grew up and Wei Xun worked. Sometimes the time of the two of them couldn't match, so they went to sleep separately. Only sometimes, when Wei Lan wants to get close to Wei Xun, she deliberately sleeps in his room, and then Wei Lan realizes that after Wei Xun wakes up in the morning, she won't wait for him intentionally.

Wei Lan felt a little upset, he got up, brushed his teeth and washed his face, and went to the study to find Wei Xun.

Wei Xun saw him opening the door and said, "Get up."

Wei Lan walked to his desk and looked at him, and complained, "Don't wait for me."

Wei Xun thought he was childish when he said this, and looked up. him, "One day the morn."

Wei Lan took out his cell phone to him at the time, "now is the morning." "you're

a kid and how the same."

"you said it, I was young you Will wait for me. On the one hand, I feel like a child, and on the other hand, I don't treat me according to the standards of my childhood. Do you think it is appropriate for you to do this?"

Wei Xun thinks that he has a lot of wrong reasons.

Wei Lan looked at him, and came to the final conclusion of this conversation, "Remember to wait for me in the future, or I won't sleep with you again."

"Did I let you sleep with me?" Wei Xun asked him.

"I won't live with you anymore!"

"Did I let you live with me?" Wei Xun continued to ask him.