Part 33

226 Fanwai: Wei Lan (6)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (6)

Wei Lan looked at the lettuce, greens, mushrooms, broccoli, potato shreds in the bowl... His head was planted, and he vaguely felt that he was good. The day is about to come to an end.

Wei Xun watched him reluctantly picked up the chopsticks and started to eat. As much as he clamped, Wei Lan ate as much as there was no left. After eating, he showed him the empty bowl and said, "I ate. "

@∞好文, when

Wei Lan said this sentence, there was not much expression, neither happy nor unhappy, just a very simple statement of this sentence.

Wei Xun thought that when he refused so much earlier, there would be a little bit left, or a frustrated expression, but he didn't.

He was a little surprised, "Why don't you like to eat vegetables?"

"It's not tasty ." Wei Lan said frankly.

"Why did you eat all of it?"

"It's not that you have caught everything in my bowl."

"If I put it in your bowl, will you eat it all?"

Wei Lan lay on the table and looked at him, explaining to him Said: "I don't like to eat vegetables. I just don't like them. I don't like them, but I don't want to eat them. Usually at home, if my grandfather and mother give me a clip, I will eat it. If I don't do it, I won't eat it. . So, if you give me some

food , I will eat it." Wei Xun heard that he was really a young master, "So, whether you eat vegetables or not depends on whether others will pick you up and how much you eat. It depends on how many other people give you."

Wei Lan smiled and nodded, "Yes."

Wei Xun looked at him and said with emotion, "You are really a young master."

"I'm here. "Wei Lan said confidently.

Wei Xun said nothing, lowered his head and concentrated on eating.

Wei Lan was lying on the table looking at him, waiting for him to eat, and lecturing himself.

When we left that day, Wei Xun copied a few more articles and wrote them, and handed them over to him. Wei Lan took them and put them in her schoolbag very carefully, preparing to rely on this in exchange for admission to his study the next day. certificate.

It was a Friday. When Wei Xi picked him up in the evening, he explained to him that he would return to Wei Ming's place tomorrow. Wei Lan hasn't seen Wei Ming for a while, and missed him very much. When she heard that she was going to see her grandfather, Wei Lan couldn't help being a little happy, and nodded happily, "Okay." When

Wei Xun had dinner the next afternoon , I was surprised to find that Wei Lan didn't come today. He thought that Wei Lan would take her well-written son and tell herself that she would go upstairs to do homework today, but unexpectedly, Wei Lan didn't come. Wei Xun realized at this time that between the two of them, Wei Lan had always come to him on the initiative. There was no one in Wei Lan's house, or she was bored, so she rang his doorbell and walked in. But if he has other things, then he won't come to him or tell him.

Wei Xun thinks this is very outrageous. Is he a hotel here? Come as you want, change to another one if you don't come, and don't say hello to the owner of the hotel. Even if it is a domestic kitten, who sneaks out to play when the owner goes out, he should return home and wait for the owner to come home with his tail erect before the owner returns home.

Thinking this way, he returned to the study after dinner and wrote a three chapters about the law to Wei Lan.

Wei Lan only came back on Monday afternoon. As usual, he rang the doorbell of Wei Xun's house and walked in.