Part 77

270 Fanwai: Wei Lan (50)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (50) 

The people who eat melon waited for a long time, and what they waited was that the official Weibo deleted the Weibo that bombarded Wei Lan and began to pretend to be dead. The result was that I couldn't read the show. What is the team doing? A good lawyer's letter! !

Wei Lan's fans even more recognized the fact that his brother was persecuted by the show crew, and once again tore the show crew angrily, and expressed their distress to his brother under Wei Lan's Weibo. We will always support you, brother, don't you Uncomfortable.

Wei Lan did not feel uncomfortable. When he grew up, he hadn't encountered a few times worthy of his uncomfortable things. He was just a game that he took part in angrily. Now he has retired from the game, and there is no regret. After all, he has successfully proved that he is more than good. He is simply too good. The popularity of all the stars who debuted on the talent show in the past six months may not be able to beat him.

Wei Xun really didn't understand. He just went abroad for a few months, how come back, his brother has become a new generation of girl idols, he looked at Wei Lan, who was obediently in front of him, and asked him, "Want to be A star?"

Wei Lan

is nothing to do , "It's okay." He actually didn't want to be a star before, but after a competition, Wei Lan still liked singing on stage by herself, and some fans gave him off the stage. The feeling of calling.

Wei Xun was silent for a while, and for a long time, he slowly said, "Let's go."

Wei Lan was surprised, "Huh?"

Wei Xun looked at him and said calmly, "Don't you think it's okay? Go, it happens that Lin Xize has an entertainment company."

Wei Lan felt that he had a hallucination, and Wei Xun was willing to let him mix in the entertainment industry. He asked Wei Xun, "Are you thinking about it?"

Wei Xun nodded. In the conversation just now, he thought about Wei Lan's future very seriously. Wei Lan is bound to take over Wei's family, but not now, and not necessarily after he graduated from university. Wei Lan is already a sophomore and will be a senior in two years. Once he graduates, she has no excuse to prevent him from contacting Wei's family. But two years were too short. Wei Xun was not sure that at that time, the Wei family had become the most ordinary businessman just like other families.

Wei Ming's power is too large. He has dominated the Tao for so long. Even the appearance of Wei Yecheng has not been able to shake his position. There are too many people staring at him. There are many things. Even though they have accelerated their pace, they have Still can't end quickly. Wei Xun didn't want Wei Lan to touch this. He wanted to wait until everything was over and Wei's family became clean. At that time, Wei Lan would enter the company again.

Entering the entertainment industry, although not in Wei Xun's plan, it happened unexpectedly. Wei Lan can play here for a few years, and wait until he has done everything. At that time, Wei Lan will leave and get back on his right track.

Wei Lan thought for a moment, and almost figured out what Wei Xun meant. He actually didn't think it was necessary, but Wei Xun was very stubborn about this kind of thing. Wei Lan felt that she was like a red rose in the Beast Castle. Wei Xun looked at her, not allowing anyone to touch it. She also had to cover him with a glass cover for fear that she would lose a little bit of dust.

However, he has nothing to do. He can only follow Wei Xun's wish and say, "Let's do it."

He never quarrels with Wei Xun about this kind of thing, nor does he think that Wei Xun looks down on him, let alone think that Wei Xun is too much. Intervene in your own life. Wei Lan has been a very smart person since he was a child. He has a clear life, and his mentality is much better than many people. Of course he knew that since Wei Xun helped Wei Ming to do things, some second generations who couldn't see the facts were talking about him behind their backs, and even thought that Wei Xun would replace him as Wei Ming's heir.