Part 69

262 Fanwai: Wei Lan (42)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (42)

Wei Xun nodded, "I will go to Wei Ming."

@∞好文, it's all when Jamie

Weixi pointed at him, "What did I just say ? "

Wei Xun immediately corrected himself," I'll go to my grandfather's Koarashi. " "

your father know what you think? " " I

know. " "

how he said? " "

he said, 'If you promise something to let the house of David , I agree'."

"Does Xiaolan know?"

"He doesn't know."

"Have you ever thought about how Xiaolan would think when you suddenly intervened in our family affairs? What would people outside think? "

People outside don't think so much. If they want to express their opinions, I will let them have no idea. As for Xiaolan," Wei Xun thought for a while, "When he grows up a little bit, the Wei family really has no idea." The problem is, what belongs to him will always belong to him. As long as you don't tell him, he won't know what I did."

"It won't take too long," Wei Xun said, "I know, it won't be needed. It's too long."

"If Xiaolan knew, he wouldn't necessarily thank you."

"I don't need him to thank me."

"He might think you don't respect him."

"He won't." Wei Xun is very sure. "I know him, he is not an ignorant child, he doesn't think so, I believe him."

Wei Xi listened to him saying "I believe him", and slowly put the USB disk in his hand on the table, believing that this kind of word is too extravagant for the two of them. Even though she and Wei Yecheng are in love The other party could not say the two words to believe, but Wei Lan and Wei Xun established this kind of trust earlier.

"Why not find my dad first but me first?" she asked softly.

Wei Xun looked at her and answered honestly: "Because you will be more difficult to persuade."

Wei Xi is Wei Lan's mother. She is more emotional than sensible. He wants to convince Wei Xi, not only needs to persuade from reason. She also needs to get her permission emotionally. But Wei Ming is different. Wei Ming has been in a high position for a long time. He knows how to maximize profits and he is more rational.

Wei Xun knew that he would always persuade Wei Ming. He gave Wei Ming the handle to decide his life and death, and he was willing to drive him not to resist. Wei Ming would not waste such a good opportunity to give up his knife. He is different from Wei Xi. He is confident and proud, so he believes that he can control his own knife. He will agree to his terms because he doesn't think he can pull out his five-finger mountain.

But Wei Xi won't. Wei Xi doesn't have the ability like Wei Ming. She will worry more and is less willing to trust others, so Wei Xun chose to talk to Wei Xi first and get Wei Xi's consent.

Wei Xi thought for a long time, and finally slowly said, "Go ahead." She said, "If my dad agrees to you, I will agree."

"Thank you." Wei Xun nodded slightly at her to show respect. .

Wei Xi looked at him and waved his hand to let him leave. In fact, she didn't know whether her actions were right or wrong. She sensibly told her that Wei Lan was surnamed Wei. Some things he could not avoid. He had experienced it before he could understand the meaning of this surname better. But her motherhood as a mother persuades her to let it go. There is no need. Wei family is already in transition. One day, it will be the same as other surnames. It sounds safe and harmless. Wei Lan doesn't have to. Experience what she experienced.