Part 84

277 Fanwai: Wei Lan (May 7)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (May 7) is

different from the kiss when he was a child. This time, Wei Xun kissed his lips. Wei Lan was a little dazed. Wei Xun rubbed his lips lightly, and murmured, "Xiao Lan."

His kiss was very light, his lips were very soft, and he simply touched Wei Lan's lips. , Did not do anything else, silently leaned on Wei Lan's shoulder, and silently stopped making a sound.

Wei Lan was startled.

One of his heart beats so fast that he didn't dare to move. He was stunned for a long time before finally reacting to what had just happened.

Wei Lan glanced at the leaning on his shoulder, Wei Xun, who seemed to be asleep, had a heart that was up and down, thumping and jumping out of nowhere. He felt that he should get up now, he should put Wei Xun in, and then go back to his bedroom, but he couldn't move at all, and he couldn't even look away from Wei Xun's face.

He looked at Wei Xun, thinking about Wei Xun's actions just now, and bit his lip unconsciously. Wei Xun kissed him! Wei Xun actually kissed him! Since he grew up, he has rarely done this kind of intimacy with Wei Xun. Moreover, when he was a child, he had never personally spoken to Wei Xun! ! !

Wei Lan felt a fire on her face, as if it was not Wei Xun who had drunk, but himself. He looked at the person who was asleep in his arms, and wanted to shake him up and ask him what you mean, are you really drunk or fake, why did you kiss me suddenly, but in the end he just put Wei Xun flat , Helped him take off his coat and pants, and covered him with a quilt.

Wei Xun frowned slightly, seeming to have a headache. Wei Lan walked over and sat on the side of the bed, helping him stretch his brows while looking at him in a complicated mood. After watching it for a long time, he noticed that Wei Xun's eyelashes were actually very long, but not very curled, densely like a small curtain, covering all his emotions.

Wei Lan felt that at this moment, she couldn't help feeling that Wei Xun was so beautiful, and she was hopeless! But even so, he still feels sincerely that Wei Xun is the most handsome person in the world, better-looking than everyone else.

He looked at Wei Xun as if he didn't feel so uncomfortable, so he got up and walked out.

When closing the door of Wei Xun's room, Wei Lan finally felt relaxed from the inside out and let out a long sigh of relief. He weakly walked back to his bedroom, lying on the bed, thinking about Wei Xun's behavior just now.

Wei Xun...Do you like him?

Wei Lan thought of the scene where he kissed himself and called his name. He only felt that his face burned again inexplicably. He picked up the pillow on the bed and covered his face, leaving only a heart pounding and pounding. With.

Do you like me? Wei Lan thought, why else kiss him.

But, do you really like me? Wei Lan is a little unsure. Will she just want to kiss her face as she did when she was a child, and finally got drunk and didn't control it?

It shouldn't be. I haven't kissed him for so many years, so how come I suddenly want to play with him when I was a kid.

Wei Lan is a little annoying, what does it mean! Wei Xun himself got drunk and kissed him. He fell asleep and fell asleep. It was shameless to let him guess what he meant by himself!

Wait, Wei Lan suddenly thought that Wei Xun was really drunk? He had never seen Wei Xun ever drunk when he grew up. Wei Lan felt suspicious. He got up, sneaked into Wei Xun's room, opened the door and took a look, and saw that Wei Xun was lying on the bed quietly asleep.