Part 22

Fanwai: Variety show recording for a family of four (21)

At the end of June, Yanqing Chi Jiang Mochen brought chess and inkstones to the "The Family" For the second recording, the newly joined family quickly reached an agreement with the other four, and the recording was also very enjoyable.

The child of this family is a girl named Zhang Muyang, who is six years old this year. Zhang Muyang inherited his father's hearty character. She takes good care of children younger than her. She especially likes Lu Mianmian and even wants a soft and waxy one. younger sister. Lu Mianmian also likes her very much. She likes all the older brothers and sisters who take care of her, but the inkstone who is younger than her is her favorite. It is rare for her to meet a child younger than herself, so she always pretends to be a small adult in front of the inkstone, tells him what is OK and what is wrong, and also distributes what she gets to the inkstone.

Yanyan was about the same age as her, so he soon got along with her. Therefore, Lu Mianmian got the qualification to walk hand in hand with Yanyan earlier than Cao Honghui. Cao Honghui was very wronged. He was also very kind to this little brother, but the little brother still refused to let himself touch him. Zhang Muyang looked at Cao Honghui's aggrieved expression and felt that the three of them were very cute. In order to comfort the aggrieved Cao Honghui, she took Cao Honghui's hand and went hand in hand with him to do the task.

Cao Honghui felt the care of his beautiful sister, and within a few days, he changed his mind and changed his favorite child from inkstone to Zhang Muyang. It wasn't until the fourth time to record that inkstone was finally willing to let him lead him forward. Only then did he recall his original intention again and replaced his favorite child with inkstone.

But of course these inkstones don't know. He spends most of the time with Chess, and occasionally does tasks separately from Chess. He is not noisy, and just follows his brother and sister obediently. Yan Yan is a child with a clear separation of close relationships. Even if everyone is familiar with each other, he will just play with everyone hand in hand, and will not let other people hug or kiss him. Among so many children, only chess Chess can just kiss him, hold him and pinch him. Other people, even the PhD who has watched him grow up since childhood, can only hug him and hold him hand in hand. If you want to kiss him, you must nod your head or go chess. Only when you open your mouth will you be allowed.

Compared with inkstone, chess is much more easy-going, except that other children can't call him brother because of inkstone's possessiveness, he is very easy to talk in other aspects. He and Bo Yan are the two eldest children here, and they will inevitably take on the responsibilities of the team leader. Chess takes care of these children younger than him, helps Lu Mianmian wipe the tears, and tells stories to Cao Honghui.

Lu Mianmian and Cao Honghui like him very much. They think he is very gentle and take care of others. Sometimes they also want to act like a coquettish to Chess and ask Chess to do something for them. Chess agrees most of the time, only in some cases. When they need to persevere and work hard, they will tell them to do their own things. If they persevere, they will succeed. They shouldn't give up if they find it too difficult and let others help.

He has been accustomed to coaxing with inkstones since he was young, and he is very patient with these children who are younger than him. Lu Mianmian and Cao Honghui are coaxed by him, and they are willing to work hard together with his company to become those who are not so easy for them. thing.

Compared with chess and chess, Bo Yan is not so gentle with other children. Although he is willing to take care of children younger than him, these children are not familiar with him at all, so he does not have much patience. His patience and good temper gave him the most chess and chess he grew up with, and the remaining part was given to the inkstone he watched as he grew up.