Part 38

231 Fanwai: Wei Lan (11)

Fanwai : Wei Lan (11) 

Lin Xize came to Wei Xun's door early the next day, waiting for him and his unknown brother. On the other side, in the bedroom of Wei Xun's house, Wei Lan just kindly pleased Wei Xun.

"I didn't mean it." Wei Lan said softly, "I said before, I get up very angry."

Wei Xun looked at him and nodded, "Then you are not modest."

Wei Lan is embarrassed. He shook his arm and promised, "I really didn't mean it, I won't do it again next time."

"Do you want to have another time?"

"No, no, really no. "Wei Lan quickly said.

Wei Xun looked at him with a face of disbelief.

Because of going out this morning, Wei Lan did not go home last night and stayed at Wei Xun's house. When he was sick before, he was sleeping in Wei Xun's bedroom, so this time he stayed overnight, he naturally slept in Wei Xun's bedroom. Wei Xun had to spend several more hours again, and lay another person on his bed because he couldn't fall asleep at all in the middle of the night.

As a result, when the alarm clock started ringing at 7 o'clock, Wei Xun woke up, but Wei Lan did not wake up. Wei Xun thought that he was young and sleepy, so he didn't ask him to wash himself up, and then he walked to the bed and asked Wei Lan to get up.

However, Wei Lan was really angry when he got up. He directly picked up the giraffe next to the pillow and shouted, "What are you doing, I want to sleep!" He smashed the giraffe over.

It was the first time Wei Xun saw him like this. He grabbed the oncoming giraffe and looked at Wei Lan in surprise.

He tried to call Wei Lan again. This time Wei Lan stopped throwing things. He directly hit someone. Wei Xun grabbed his hands and said helplessly, "Wei Lan, open your eyes for me."

Wei Lan He opened his eyes violently, and there was the grievance with water vapor in his eyes because he just woke up, "What are you doing! Are you..."

"Who am I?" Wei Xun asked him.

Wei Lan was stunned by this question. He stayed for a while before finally regaining consciousness, "Brother."

"Are you awake?" Wei Xun asked him.

Wei Lan nodded, "

I'm awake." Wei Xun sneered, "If you don't wake up, you don't have to go out to play, go to sleep at home."

He let go of Wei Lan's wrist, and Wei Lan finally remembered that she had just done it at this time. What happened, guilty of leaning over to please him.

"So I told you before, let the alarm clock call me," Wei Lan acted like a baby, "so I won't lose my temper at you."

"Your temper, the alarm clock calls you, will you wake up? "Wei Xun asked him.

Wei Lan nodded, "Yes, I always call my alarm clock at home. It calls me at first. I can't control my temper in a dazed manner. I may throw the alarm clock out, but it keeps calling, I want to turn it off. It has to get out of bed. When I get out of bed and turn it off, I will almost wake up."

Wei Xun: "..."

Wei Lan looked at him and smiled, "So I changed the alarm clock quite quickly. "

Isn't it fast? Which alarm clock can withstand making you fall like this every day, Wei Xun said in his heart.

He looked at Wei Lan and said helplessly, "Hurry up and wash, and then we can't get out at 8 o'clock."

"I'm going now." Wei Lan jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom.