Part 45

238 Fanwai: Wei Lan (eighteen)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (eighteen) When

Wei Lan passed by, she saw three or five boys around Yuling, trying to take her back.

Wei Lan walked over in two steps, grabbed the collars of the two people in front of Ling, and pulled directly to the back. Before the others could react, he cut through the gap between them and reached Yu Ling's body. before.

Seeing him coming, Yu Ling finally let go of her heart, and said to Wei Lan, "I'm okay."

Wei Lan gave an "um" and looked at the person in front of him.

"Oh, the hero saves the United States." The boy with a small head beside him smiled. "Unfortunately, you don't see if you have anything to do."

Wei Lan chuckled lightly, "You should first see if you have anything. "When the

two people didn't agree, they fought directly. Wei Lan's fight was taught by Wei Ming. It didn't take much effort to deal with these junior high school students. What's more, a Yuan Xiaopang who arrived here just after the fight started and hurriedly joined the battle, knocked him down after a while.

Yuan Xiaopang looked at the people on the ground and said to Wei Lan, "Oh, isn't this the person I told you before, the high-level classmate of Class 4."

Wei Lan only felt that this person looked more and more serious. Not pleasing to the eye.

"In the future, stop pestering others," he said coldly, "I really think how powerful I am, and then let me see you bullying others, no matter who it is, I will hit you once when I see you."

Gao Xiang angrily said, "You wait. Now, I won't take revenge. I'll be your surname in the future."

"What," Wei Lan smiled, "You still want to fight back, come, come, wait for you."

He said, kicking hard. After a high-level kick, he turned to look at Yu Ling, "Let's go".

Yu Ling hurriedly followed Wei Lan and left together.

Wei Lan asked her, "Are you scared?"

Yu Ling shook her head. She and Wei Lan had known each other since kindergarten. Wei Lan had often fought with people when she was a child. Yu Ling was scared at first, but she got used to it later, and even stayed far away when Wei Lan was fighting. The other side of the province used her to threaten Wei Lan. @∞好文,

"What's the matter?" Yuan Xiaopang asked her.

"I went to buy food with Jiajia, and we were stopped by them halfway. Gao Xiang asked me what my name was. I told him to leave, but he didn't let me. I made up a name casually, and he asked me what my name was. In grades, I think they probably didn't plan to let me go easily, so they told them to let Jiajia go first. They agreed, and then they wanted to take me to the back of the auditorium."

"Fuck!" Yuan Xiaopang scolded." He must want to take you to the back of the auditorium and ask if you want to be his girlfriend."

Yu Ling was puzzled, "Why me?"

Wei Lan looked at her, thinking she was a little slow, "Don't you think you are long? It must be pretty?"

Now Yu Ling is worried, "Will he come to me again?"

Yuan Xiaopang thought for a while, "If the girl doesn't agree to him, he will bully that girl, but you don't need Lingling. I'm afraid, there is Xiaolan with me, he dare not bully you."

"Don't be alone in these two days. If you want to buy things and let Yuan Xiaopang go, let your brother send you to school, and I will send you out of the school gate after school. Don't be afraid." Wei Lan said.

"Thank you, Xiaolan." Yu Ling looked at him and said softly.

Wei Lan smiled, "Lingling, you still say thank you to me."

Yu Ling also smiled, "Then I will ask you to eat with Xiaopang next time, what do you say to eat."

"Barbecue." Wei Lan and Yuan Xiaopang said in unison, the two of them slapped their hands, and the three of them laughed together.

Liu Jia was afraid that he did not run to the small auditorium with Yuan Xiaopang, but waited on the first floor of the teaching building. Seeing that there was nothing wrong with Ling, she breathed a sigh of relief and ran over excitedly, "Ling Ling, you It's fine."

"It's okay." Yu Ling said, "As I said, Wei Lan and Xiaopang are very good."

Liu Jia nodded, took her hand and smiled.

At noon, Wei Lan went to the cafeteria to eat with Yu Ling and Yuan Xiaopang. As soon as she walked out of the teaching building, she heard a voice shouting, "It's him."

Wei Lan turned her head and saw several seniors not far away. People who look at the school uniform should be from the high school side.

Gao Xiang and the few people walked in front of Wei Lan. Wei Lan glanced and asked Gao Xiang, "I thought you were going to get revenge. It turned out to be a helper."

Gao Xiang glanced at him and turned. He said to one of the seniors, "Brother, he beat me this morning." Gao

Shen looked at Wei Lan, then at his brother, and said in surprise, "You can't even beat such a weak chicken. . "

high detailed busy road," he is looked weak, can be hard to start, you see. "

high Long Shen Zhaoshou to see his profound scratches, legs and pulled him looked at his bruised leg .

@∞好文, I

watched everything in depth, a little distressed, tilted his head and looked at Wei Lan, "Little brother, you hit my brother, you must have an explanation."

"He bullied my friend first."

@ infinitely good text, all in

on the bell said, "yes, he first wanted to bully me."

"that I do not care, I just hurt my brother now," he looked at Wei-lan, "you apologize, let obediently When my brother

calls back, I won't do anything." Wei Lan sneered, "You ask your brother to apologize to Lingling first, and then let Lingling call back, I will consider what you said."

Gao Shen smiled." Are you looking for a fight?"

"Who doesn't know who fights?" Wei Lan said.

Gao Shen squinted his eyes and stretched out his hand to catch Wei Lan. Wei Lan avoided it

, "Don't touch me." Gao Shen took his hand away, "Don't you want to hit me? Let's go to the playground. People here. There are so many people coming and going, it's not good for the teacher to see it, right?"