Part 32

225 Fanwai: Wei Lan (5)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (5)

Wei Xun did what he said, went back to the study, found a new one, and was about to start writing. At the moment when he wrote down, Wei Xun looked at his subordinates, and felt that this type of page-turning page seemed to be inconvenient to write sometimes. He considered it carefully, and finally took out a brand new homework of his own, and began to write on it.

Instead of writing according to the words on the copybook, he copied several texts from Wei Lan's language books. While Wei Lan was still watching the animation, he went downstairs and handed it to him.

Wei Lan took it, looked at the cover, and thought it should be Wei Xun's homework.

He opened the cover and the first page, and the second page was full of words written by Wei Xun. His handwriting is very beautiful, as if it were printed, every word is square, the strokes are clear, and it looks full of precision. Wei Lan looked ashamed.

Wei Xun pointed to the empty second line below the first line, in a gentle tone, "Follow the previous line and write in these empty lines."

Wei Lan nodded, "I know."

Wei Xun saw that he had no objection. He turned around and prepared to go back upstairs.

Wei Lan quickly pulled his sleeves. Wei Xun looked back at him. Wei Lan raised her hand, "I have finished writing, can I go upstairs to do my homework?"

He loosened Wei Xun's sleeves. , Pointed to the sofa he was sitting on now, "It's not very comfortable to do homework here."

Wei Xun put his hand in his pocket and asked him, "Do you know what a good measure is?"

Of course Wei Lan knew this idiom, and he thought about it. Thinking, flipping through his schoolbag, took out a sticky ball, "This is for you."

Wei Xun was a little curious, "Do you go to school every day to study or play with toys?"

"Study, play with toys by the way. Brother, don't you play games between classes?"

Wei Xun shook his head.

Wei Lan gave him a reasonable explanation, "Because you are high school students, you are older than us, and we are still elementary school students."

This reason is very strong and well-founded. But Wei Xun still felt that his toys were too many.

Wei Lan took the sticky ball and asked him, "Can you?"

"Let's talk about it when you write." Wei Xun said, turning around and walking towards the stairs.

Wei Lan thought about what he said, and felt that she still had a chance, so she carefully put it away, and when she left that day, she put the sticky ball on the stairs on the second floor.

The next day when he went to school, Wei Lan started to practice calligraphy since the end of his morning study. He wrote very carefully, drawing strokes one by one, slowly and carefully imitating Wei Xun's calligraphy. As his deskmate, Yuan Xiaopang leaned on the other side of the table and watched his movements. He couldn't wait to write quickly for him.

"You write too slowly, Xiao Lan."

"Don't make a noise," Wei Lan didn't raise her head. "I'm serious, I have to write like a bit."

"Can't you just write? You want to be like."

"Just write it, it doesn't look like it. What kind of calligraphy is called."

"But you are too slow, so when can we go to play football." Yuan Xiaopang held his small round face, very sad. .

"Wait for me to write this page, don't worry, I..." Wei Lan was taken aback for a moment when she saw the closed word that she wrote wrong, and then looked at Yuan Xiaopang angrily, "You, shut up. ! Blame you, this time "closed" is not "closed", it has become "free". If you talk to me and disturb me writing, I won't go to play football with you."