Part 27

220 Fanwai: Variety show recording for a family of four (knot)

Fanwai: Variety show recording for a family of four (knot) @∞好文, all in

chess and inkstones have no concept of red, they still run around in the yard every day I still like to go to the playground with Yanqingchi and Jiang Mochen every weekend.

One weekend in September, Yanqingchi and Jiang Mochen took them to the amusement park. When they returned home, passing by a supermarket, Jiang Mochen parked the car and was going to buy some things.

Yanqingchi and Jiang Mochen both wore masks. Chess and inkstone were still as usual. They pushed a cart, started from the snack area, and went all the way forward. Chess and Yanyan took the snacks on the shelf and put them in the cart, while Yan Qingchi and Jiang Mochen chose the snacks they wanted to eat.

They don't take a close look at what the chess and inkstones have taken, but treat it as a surprise and wait until they go home to check again. If they find that the two babies have taken something that is not suitable for their age, they will do it by themselves. Eat it. By this method, the two people ate a lot of snacks that they hadn't eaten before, but the two babies didn't know how much their snacks were missing out of sight.

As they walked, Yan Qingchi and Jiang Mochen discovered that three or five people were secretly following them, looking at them. Both of them are celebrities and are familiar with this situation. They looked at each other and almost knew that they should be recognized.

Sure enough, after a while, a young girl gathered up the courage and walked over. She came to walk in the direction of Jiang Mochen and Yan Qingchi, but just halfway through, the chess and inkstone ran to the shelf not far in front of her.

Two days ago, Qiqi liked a potato chip. I just forgot to take it. I just remembered it now. Then I folded it back. Inkstone stretched out his hand and paddled his feet to take it. Qiqi helped him take it. Come down and put it in his hands.

Yanyan held the potato chips and said, "Thank you, brother."

"You're welcome." Qiqi touched his hair.

The girl behind them felt that her heart had become cute. She looked at Chess and confirmed that she was alone with her screensaver photo. Then she called him, "Chess?"

Chess turned her head and looked. Seeing a beautiful sister waved at him, Qiqi thought for a while, felt that she didn't know her, and asked, "Who are you?"

@∞好文,

Yanyan looked at the girl in front of him with caution. , Grasping the chess clothes with one hand, dragged him back a step.

Seeing this familiar movement, the girl couldn't help but sigh with emotion: It's so cute.

She coughed, trying to make herself look less like a strange sister, and said softly, "I watched the show you played with your father and younger brother-"the family", I like you very much, so I see you and

say hello to you." This is the first time that Chess is so suddenly said that he likes it by a stranger. For a while, he is a little overwhelmed. He looks back at Yan Qingchi, and Yan Qingchi smiled and nodded at him. .

Qiqi plucked up the courage and said to the beautiful sister in front of him, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." The girl waved her hand. She came to ask Qiqi if she could take a photo with her. But looking at Chess seems a little shy, so he didn't make this request very intimately, but said: "I wish you a happy heart and grow up like a happy little prince."

Chess nodded, "Thank you."

Yanyan poked his head out from behind him and asked him, "What about me?"