Part 75

268 Fanwai: Wei Lan (48)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (48) As

soon as Wei Lan returned to school the next day, his roommate ran up to him with a mobile phone and shouted: "Fuck, Wei Lan, You're going to be popular."

Wei Lan was confused, "Speaking of people."

"Look." The roommate showed him the hot search on Weibo on the phone interface.

Wei Lan watched them one by one, but still didn't understand, "What does it have to do with me?"

"This!" The roommate clicked on the entry [other's schoolboy], which was ranked 8th in the hot search, and handed the phone to After Wei Lan, Wei Lan took a look at it and understood in an instant.

When he was singing that day, a senior girl in the audience recorded a video and sent it to Weibo, with the words: Campus Top Ten Singer Contest, a freshman student, handsome, singing well, and a wealth of money at home. The character is also very cute, I hate that I am about to graduate!

After that, I don't know why this Weibo was seen by a big V, and reposted and commented: I am envious of other students' younger brothers. This reposted Weibo immediately attracted the attention of passers-by, and the amount of comments and reposts surged. Seeing this, other big Vs also reposted this video one after another.

Wei Lan's face was there, and he was born with a good voice. Clicking into the video, a passerby who simply looked at his face, after hearing him sing, was surprised to find that he actually sang well, plus he The youthful spirit that couldn't hide his whole body amazed many passers-by in an instant. The ranking of the hot search is getting higher and higher.

"So handsome!! He's really someone else's schoolboy, and it's also a campus singer contest. Our school doesn't have such a handsome schoolboy."

"Old man's girly heart, what kind of fairy brother is this, brother, don't sing. Sister,

I ca n't stand it." "I want to be honest, how many online singers you can play with this singing skills."

"The younger brother doesn't seem to learn music, I don't know what it is."

"Ahhhh, it's us ." " I don't know what I'm studying for." "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) From school, I've seen them. Real people are really super handsome. They are very famous right after entering the school. They are a new generation of heroes." @∞好文, it's all in Jamie da

"Don't go upstairs, just talk a little more."

However, the alumni are already there. I was busy sending a WeChat message to tell my little friends that their school's male top searched hot, and there was no time to ask her passerby friends.

@∞好文, it's all in Jamie Da

Weilan's eyes that his acceptance speech was picked up by netizens from the Weibo of other people in the school, one by one shouting "so cute", "student is so funny", "So sincere and don't pretend to be my love", helplessly helped Fue, for fear that his Weibo might be picked up in the next step.

He returned the phone to his roommate and walked out of the classroom to make a call.

"Hey," Lin Xize opened his eyes in a daze, looking at the caller ID on his mobile phone in disbelief, "Brother, are you looking for me?"

"Lin Xize, I remember your family has something to do with the entertainment industry, right?"

"Well, why, brother, do you want to enter the entertainment industry?" Lin Xize sat up from the bed, "Does your brother agree?"