Part 18

Fanwai : Variety show recording for a family of four (17) 

When Du Haopeng and Guo Ziying received the notice to withdraw from the recording, they were a little surprised. Guo Ziying did not understand, "How come we suddenly Quit?"

Du Haopeng sneered, "I remember that on the recording contract we signed, it clearly stated that we recorded six times. Did I make a mistake?"

"That's right, but the contract we signed is also true. Write clearly and understand that during the recording, you must cooperate with the program group and other families to get along with each other. However, you did not. It was your breach of contract first. We can only stop the loss in time and let you withdraw from the recording of this season. "

Du Haopeng frowned, "You mean that you didn't live in harmony with other families?"

Director Jiang looked at him and sighed, "It doesn't make much sense to say this. This is the end, so you should quit. . " "

As for it? "Du Haopeng feel this decision is really making a fuss," their home is God? and their home there is a dispute on the need to quit, how, this show is their home run? "

the show is certainly not Jiang Mo Chen to do Yes, Jiang Daoxin said, but he is the father of the gold master!

"Mr. Du," Director Jiang said calmly, "Do you know what is the most important thing as a star variety show?"

"What?"

"It's the ratings." Director Jiang looked at Du Haopeng directly, "For us. In other words, the others are empty, only the ratings are the most important. Of course Jiang Mochen and Yan Qingchi are not gods, but they are the guarantee of the ratings. It may not be so good to hear. This variety show, if it were not for you One family, our ratings will not have much impact, but there may be one less topic. But if Jiang Mochen and Yanqingchi are missing, then our ratings will definitely drop, and if their family goes It's a bit too much for our station's loss."

Therefore, Director Jiang said that even if the products under the Jiang Group did not name the program, they would not have unnecessary disputes over one Du Haopeng and Jiang Mochen. Jiang Mochen and Yan Qingchi were invited by their painstaking efforts. The selling point of this season is their family. The other four companies can not record, but only Jiang Mochen and Yan Qingchi's family have to record. If Du Haopeng provokes other families, she can still persuade him, but if he provokes the least able to provoke, then he can only withdraw.

Du Haopeng thought it was ridiculous, "That's what your program group does. It's not that you said that your program is particularly popular. Numerous celebrity families are vying to get it. Now how come it has become. Without them, your ratings won't work. You have become really fast."

"Our program is really popular, and the ratings are really good. This season, with Jiang Mochen and Yan Qingchi, will hopefully achieve higher ratings. There is no program that would dislike its high ratings, so I have already clarified, I hope we can get together well. Do you remember the confidentiality agreement we signed before, if you quit this time, In an attempt to make some inappropriate remarks, malicious attacks on our programs or guests, we will take legal measures."

Director Jiang calmly said, "Mr. Du, you are also a person of identity, and you don't want some filming that is not good for you. Come out."

"Are you threatening me?" Du Haopeng asked.

Director Jiang smiled slightly, "I just hope that my show can be recorded smoothly. This is my job. I hope I can work smoothly."

Du Haopeng chuckled lightly, "Okay," he said, "I Promise you."