Part 39

232 Fanwai: Wei Lan (12)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (12)

Yunying hasn't seen Wei Xun for a long time. She is one year younger than Wei Xun. If Wei Xun doesn't get together with Lin Xize and them in private, she can only Every day between classes, I went to say hello to Wei Xun and say a few words to him when I went to Yunlian as an excuse. She was at the age when the heart of a sixteen-year-old girl was sprouting. She watched too much and brought Wei Xun into it unconsciously. Wei Xun's background, she thinks it is cool, Wei Xun's height and appearance, she thinks handsome, Wei Xun is indifferent, she thinks she has personality.

Compared with the boys around, she felt that Wei Xun seemed to be walking out of it. She even felt that Wei Xun was so cold. It must be because no one was really good to him. When she warmed him with love, Wei Xun would be like The male protagonist here likes the female protagonist, he likes her with all his heart, and becomes the most dedicated person.

She liked Wei Xun since she was just in the first year of high school. She was ashamed to express herself and kept hiding in her heart, waiting for one day Wei Xun fell in love with herself, and then she pretended to think and reluctantly agreed.

I have to say, she really thinks too much, but Yun Ying doesn't think so, so when he sees Wei Lan acting like a baby at Wei Xun and telling him to carry herself, he only thinks that Wei Lan is very ignorant and can't help thinking. Open the mouth to educate him.

"Wei..." she heard Wei Xun say, "Go up."

Wei Lan immediately stepped up a step, and Wei Xun reached out and handed the bag to him so that he could carry it by himself, and then in front of everyone. Wei Lan bent over and stood up.

Lin Xize couldn't believe it. He looked at Wei Xun and thought it was unscientific! How could Wei Xun carry someone back! How could he bend over to others, he wouldn't even bend over to his dad! ! This fucking really complied with Jiang Sheng's sentence just now!

As shocked as him, there were other fellow colleagues. One or two of them were nailed to the steps. They looked at each other and saw the same shock and doubt in the eyes of their little friends. Only then did they dare to believe it. The scene in front of him was real, he was not blind, and Wei Xun actually agreed to a child's request so easily, which was terrible.

Wei Lan didn't know how much shock his actions had caused other people. He lay on Wei Xun's back naturally and confidently, and said to him, "Brother, you are so kind."

Wei Xun heard these words. I'm used to it, but even so, he still likes this sentence, but he likes it and won't tell Wei Lan, every time he hears it, it is the same as if he didn't hear it, and he didn't reply.

However, Wei Lan didn't need his reply. He happily lay on Wei Xun's back, swaying his legs and looking at the surrounding scenery. He even asked Wei Xun in a mood, "Brother, do you listen to the song? Sing you a song."

When Wei Xun has time at home, he can hear Wei Lan humming unconsciously. Some are pop songs and some are TV drama songs. Wei Lan hums very softly and very nicely. Wei Xun occasionally even stops his movements, listens to him quietly, and then does his own thing. "Sing it if you want," he said.

Wei Lan was not embarrassed, but he didn't want to sing too loudly in public, so he put his arms around Wei Xun's neck and sang to him in a low voice.

@

∞好文, it's just that his voice is not loud, but Lin Xize and others walking beside and behind them can hear it. Lin Xize felt that his heart was very subtle. He felt that he might not really understand the thinking of primary school students. Otherwise, why did Wei Lan sing so openly and without embarrassment after asking Wei Xun to carry him?