Part 78

271 Fanwai: Wei Lan (May 1st)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (May 1st)

Wei Lan kicked off the prelude to his return with a kick in the gym. The charter helped him contact the hottest music variety show at the time, and the variety show director carefully designed the stage With his way of appearance, Wei Lan successfully detonated the audience at the moment when he appeared, caused countless female fans to scream, and shocked the Gua Lu people. In this way, he returned to the public's sight and opened his own path to the entertainment industry.

Wei Lan's road in the entertainment industry is very smooth, so that many people in the circle can't understand him but can't get rid of him. He became popular when he debuted, and because of his previous retirement, he became more and more distressed for his mother's sister fan because of his young age. After his return, he changed his fan name without saying it, but he became very much. Die-loyal and tough. The articles of association can receive private messages from his fans almost every minute, and one by one said to him that it is not easy for his brother to make his debut, and the company must be kind to our brother.

@∞好文, it's all in Jamie's

regulations. Looking at these three words, I feel that I am afraid that I might not know Chinese characters.

Popularity is already very enviable in the circle, but Wei Lan is backed by the big tree Lin Xize. As the boss, Lin Xize is upright and honest. The best resource that all companies can access is always the first thing that comes to mind. Wei Lan. The charter was worried that other artists would be dissatisfied, so he and Lin Xize tactfully said that this is not necessary.

@

∞好文, it's all in Jamie, but Lin Xize is plausible, "My brother, my company, I can't hold it anymore? Besides, Xiaolan's popularity is so high, it's during the rising period, and he doesn't hold anyone else. Who is dissatisfied with you Let him come to me, I'd like to see if he has Xiao Lanhong."

What else can be said in the regulations can only show that it is justified and the boss is right.

Lin Xize is very satisfied, "That's right, go ahead."

Wei Lan is a serious singer making her debut, and she did concentrate on making albums for half a year after her debut. However, in recent years, the music scene has been sluggish, and the film and television industry has been in full swing. After discussing the regulations with Wei Lan, they decided to start the show for him. This decision has just been reported to Wei Xun and Lin Xize. The regulations received a call from Lin Xize.

"Xiaolan is going to film? Then you can pay more attention, Wei Xun said before, you are not allowed to shoot kiss scenes and intimate scenes, and you are not allowed to shoot that kind of dangerous scenes. Also because he is young, you take the scene. It's time to see who else is participating, and don't work with actors with a dark history. Don't consider if the crew is too messy, don't consider if the director is not enough, or if the character image is not good. You come to my office tomorrow, I will give you a few plays, and you will let him pick and see which one he likes."

The charter silently hung up the phone, and went to Lin Xize's office to get the play the next day. Lin Xize told him again. The charter nodded tiredly, and went back to let his young master choose whether he liked the drama.

Wei Lan finally chose a supporting role in a film with few scenes but a good set of characters.

Lin Xize was puzzled, and asked the charter, "What's going on? Why did you choose a supporting role? What's the point of playing a supporting role!"

"The person is well set, the role is small, and the performance is relaxed. The young master likes it."

Lin Xize shut up, "Let's go, He likes it."