Part 91

284 Fanwai: Wei Lan (June 4th)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (□□)

Wei Lan did not expect that he would ask himself at this time, continue his acting skills, and pretend to be confused.

After Wei Xun was shocked by the kiss of Wei Lan, he calmed down and went online again. He only felt that this scene was very familiar, but it was not the way he tried to test Wei Lan that day. But he didn't admit it that day, and naturally he wouldn't force Wei Lan to admit it. He looked at Wei Lan, leaned forward and kissed him. Wei Lan hugged him and kissed him.

Wei Xun was in a good mood, kissing, and couldn't help but kiss him twice. Wei Lan's face was a little red. Wei Xun poked his back and said, "It's hot."

Wei Lan glared at him. Wei Xun retracted his hand and said with a smile, "But it's cute."

Wei Lan snorted, and Wei Xun asked him, "Would you like to sleep?"

Of course. Wei Lan nodded and lay down slowly.

Wei Xun to help him cover the quilt to him, and he said, "to sleep a while, a good dream."

Wei Lan quietly closed his eyes, Wei Xun down on his forehead and kissed, "Good night."

He Said, got up and walked out.

Wei Lan didn't open his eyes again until Wei Xun left. A heart was almost flying to the sky. He picked up the phone and sent a micro-channel to Yan Qingchi: I succeeded! ! ! ! We kissed! ! !

Yan Qingchi was eating dinner, and when he saw this, he smiled, "Congratulations."

"I'm too nervous, he still asked me if I pretended to be drunk!!"

"So how do you answer?

" Of course I didn't answer, and used my excellent acting skills to deal with it."

Yan Qingchi didn't believe in his excellent acting skills. It was Wei Xun who was obviously not such a foolish person. However, Yan Qingchi thought that maybe Wei Xun would be fascinated by love for a while.

"Then what are you going to do now?"

"What else can you do, of course, is to sleep, otherwise what if he kills a carbine in a while." Wei Lan didn't forget that he killed a carbine at the time and made a surprise check on whether Wei Xun was true. Drunk.

"Well, you go to sleep, I wish you a good dream."

Wei Lan put down the phone, closed his eyes and started to sleep, everything is ready, except that he will pretend to have amnesia tomorrow morning. Feng Shui takes turns, and he also wants Wei Xun to experience the excitement that he forgets when he kisses him.

On the other side, Jiang Mochen looked at Yan Qingchi and asked, "Who is that?"

"Wei Lan."

"He came to our house very often recently."

"Why, do you have an opinion?" Yan Qingchi squinted at him.

"I have no objection, just tell me rationally, what should he do."

"Then you are very witty."

"So what is it?" Jiang Mochen asked with rare curiosity.

"Wei Lan is in love."

Jiang Mochen coughed and almost swallowed a mouthful of soup. "Dating in love? He still knows how to fall in love?"

"I'm looking down on people."

"Who can be so powerful? Wei Lan, the point is, as far as Wei Xun's brother is, can she withstand it?"

Yan Qingchi smiled, "Guess?"