Part 6

Fanwai: Variety recording for a family of four (5)

Bo Feng picked him up in person on the second day when he was out of school. After seeing him, Bo Yan was a little surprised. But soon I thought about what happened the day before yesterday, and the surprise of seeing Bofeng was not so strong anymore. Instead, a kind of awkwardness was born.

Bo Feng looked at him and saw that he had been at the door of the car without getting on the car, and asked him, "Why, are you still planning to sleep as a chess player tonight?"

Boyan shook his head, he didn't intend to disturb other people's lives, he just Yesterday I was in a bad mood and didn't want to go home. He pulled the door and got into the car. Bo Feng turned his head and said to him: "Your mother bought you toys and cakes. She was waiting for you to go home yesterday, but you didn't go back."

Bo Yan was a little surprised and felt instantly. To the guilt, "I'm sorry," he said.

"You don't need to tell me, buy these for you. It's your mother who is waiting for you. Go back and talk to her."

@∞好文,

"Is your mother angry?" Bo Yan asked him.

"No."

"Is she unhappy then?"

"Why do you say'yes'?" Bo Feng asked him, "Because you are unhappy?"

He saw through his mind, Bo Yan pursed his lips. Did not speak.

"Because we didn't promise to accompany you to that show, so you are not happy?"

Boyan lowered his head and said nothing.

"So you and us were angry. Last night you would rather sleep in someone else's house than go home."

Bo Yan whispered, "I was wrong, I won't be anymore."

Bo Feng turned his head to look at him, Bo Yan lowered his head, unable to see the color clearly, only the dark top of his hair could be seen. He sighed. He felt that Bo Yan's personality was probably a little bit more like Fu Minzhi, but anyway, he didn't resemble himself when he was a child. He was much more obedient than he was when he was a child.

"It's not all to blame you for this matter. The main problem in our family's current situation lies with me and your mother, so although I think you are a little willful if you don't go home, I won't blame you either."

Bo Yan looked up. He has a pair of eyes with obvious surprise.

Bo Feng smiled, "Tell you the good news, don't you want to go to the show with Chess? Your mother agreed, so, no surprise, our family can go with the chess master."

Bo Yan After a moment of stunned reaction, he hugged the back of the seat in front of him in disbelief, and said excitedly: "Really?"

"Yeah, are you happy?"

Bo Yan nodded and said excitedly: "Thank you Dad."

"No need ." Thank me, go back and thank your mother. She was reluctant to feel sorry for you, so she agreed."

"Will my mother be at home today?" Bo Yan asked in a low voice.

"Yeah, she is still waiting for you to go back."

"Then you drive quickly, dad, let's go home quickly!" Bo Yan urged him.

Bo Feng smiled helplessly, "Who just looked like he didn't want to go home? Now urging me, you are really the same for a while."

Boyan smiled, "It's not me, I don't have one, dad, please drive quickly. "

Bo Feng started the car, Bo Yan took out his mobile phone to call Chess, "Chess, my father said that my mother agreed, and our family can go to play with yours."