Part 16

Fanwai: Variety show recording of a family of four (15)

Chess and seeing him, he immediately became the backbone. He held the inkstone and said to Yan Qingchi: " The inkstone just put the rabbit here, but when we came over, Du Lili said that she picked up the rabbit, and she was unwilling to return the rabbit to the inkstone, and said that we could raise the rabbit together." The

inkstone looked at Yan Qingchi and said angrily. "It's mine. My brother and I raised it."

Yan Qingchi understood. He looked at Du Lili. Du Lili saw Yan Qingchi watching her. She was a little nervous. After all, she is still a child, but when she sees an adult, she will still be somewhat nervous. Fear, it's just that she is used to domineering at home and school, so instead of returning the rabbit to the inkstone, she stubbornly hugged the rabbit and looked at him with her lips pressed.

From the beginning of Yanqingchi, Du Lili's family and Cao Honghui's family changed houses for granted. Du Lili was reluctant to tell Cao Honghui's family even a word of thanks. On the contrary, she felt that her mother was very annoying, so she had a bad impression of her, so she told chess Don't play with her. But I didn't expect that the mountain was not just for her, she came instead. Yan Qingchi looked at her and only felt that the child was really too spoiled.

He looked at Du Lili with seriousness, "You said you picked up this rabbit?"

Du Lili nodded with a stubborn neck.

Yan Qingchi asked her, "Where did you pick it up?"

"In the basin on this chair."

"Where is the chair?"

" Which chair are we sitting on."

"Who are we?"

"I, you, me ?" Dad, my mother, and other people."

"So," Yan Qingchi looked at her, "we contain inkstone, right? The inkstone put his rabbit on the chair where he was sitting, and he again Did not throw away this rabbit, your behavior now is not called picking up, calling to take. You took his rabbit while he was not paying attention, should you return it to him?"

"When I picked up the rabbit, he was not next to the chair." Du Lili argued.

"You come to my house to play, I go to the kitchen to cook, you see a cute doll on the table, I am not at the table at this time, can you take that doll?" Yan Qingchi asked her. @∞好文,

Du Lili was asked for a while, and did not speak.

"For the same reason, everyone knows that this rabbit is made of inkstone. You didn't know at first. You want to play with the rabbit. This is fine, but now you know, you should return the rabbit to the inkstone."

Du Lili Unconsciously he hugged the rabbit tightly, lowered his head and said nothing.

Du Haopeng listened to him educating his daughter. He felt that what Yan Qingchi said was quite right, but it shouldn't have been said so widely at this time. Isn't this saying that his daughter is not educated and slaps him in the face?

So he opened his mouth and said, "It's almost enough. There is conflict between children. What are you doing here as an adult? Isn't it just a rabbit? I'll buy it for a price."

Bofeng couldn't help but laugh. After speaking out, Du Haopeng looked at him, Bo Feng smiled, "It's okay, you continue, continue."

Du Haopeng glanced at him with some dissatisfaction, then looked at Yan Qingchi, "Can you? You make a price."

Yan Qing Chi felt that he was probably

mentally ill, "Do you think anyone in this room is short of money, do you?" Du Haopeng didn't expect him to say that, a little irritated, "I'm talking to you in a good voice, what kind of attitude do you have." "