Part 73

266 Fanwai: Wei Lan (46)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (46)

Yu Ling was a little confused, Wei Xun glanced at the makeup remover in her hand, Yu Ling gave an "Oh", and then he reacted and handed it to he. Wei Xun said thank you, but Yu Ling still didn't understand what he wanted to do with the makeup remover, so he raised his hand to Wei Lan and started rubbing his eyebrows.

@∞好文, Jimmy Da

Wei Lan looked at Wei Xun in surprise, "Brother, do you still use this?"

"Just wipe it, what's the problem." Wei Xun wiped him, and it was very smooth. Pour some more on another makeup remover cotton, and continue to unload the other side for him.

Yu Ling was on the side, feeling that she was a little redundant, she silently stepped back, watching Wei Xun patiently and meticulously rubbing her eyebrows at Wei Lan. She just thought that Wei Lan's brother was very controllable. Now it seems, okay, these two are more powerful than the other, and her brother hasn't helped her remove her makeup.

Yu Ling glanced at Wei Lan, and saw that Wei Lan looked calm, not at all awkward. She thinks Wei Lan is also very good at this point. If Yu Rui wants to remove her makeup if she is herself... She put herself in the position for a while, but couldn't help shook her head. The picture was so beautiful that she didn't dare to look at it.

When Wei Xun saw that the makeup remover was

unable to wipe off the base, he turned his head and asked Yu Ling, "Is there any other place I need to remove?" "No, I didn't show him how to draw it. He also drew two random eyebrows. "

Wei Xun nodded, put her hands away, and asked her, "Where can I wash my hands?"

Yu Ling pulled out a pack of wet wipes from her bag and handed it to Wei Xun, "Brother, you use this, the bathroom is a bit far away, don't Go."

Wei Xun took it, thanked him, wiped his hands, and sat back in his previous seat.

The game on the field continued, and the rest of the student union came to find Yu Ling, and Yu Ling left first. Wei Lan was a little sleepy, leaning on Wei Xun and said, "I will sleep for a while, and then call me when I receive the award."

" I didn't sleep well last night?"

"The class is full today, and the class rushed over to participate in the competition. Exhausted." Wei Lan complained, closed her eyes, and fell asleep quietly.

Wei Xun glanced at him, lowered his head and took out his mobile phone, and sent a WeChat message to his assistant: What did you want to say to me before, now say, don't speak, type.

When the assistant saw the news, he quickly posted the information he had collected. @∞好文,

some curious contestants who make up in the backstage of Jamida looked at this side for a few moments, and secretly sent WeChat to discuss the identity of Wei Xun with his little partner. There were some daring ones who wanted to take a sneak shot of him with their mobile phone, but before the camera button was pressed, Wei Xun looked up at her. The phone was so scared that it almost fell off, so I quickly took it back.

Wei Xun felt that these people were a little annoying. He reached out his hand and took out the cell phone from Wei Lan's down jacket pocket. He was about to send Yu Ling a WeChat message, when he heard a fairly familiar voice, "Did you compare Xiaolan? My girlfriend? It's okay over there, I..."

Yuan Xiaopang looked at Wei Xun who looked up at him, silently took back what he had not said, and smiled, "Hello, Brother Xun, why are you here?"

Wei Xun motioned to him to sit down in front of him, Yuan Xiao Fatty immediately sat on the chair opposite him and asked: "What's wrong, brother?"