Chapter 17: Breakfast and guest stars

I woke up to a really warm feeling. I open my eyes and I'm not in my room. I didn't really remember what had happened after I started getting tired while talking to Tommy's friends. I look around and I can see tommy sitting at his computer typing something.

"Good morning Sleepyhead" Tommy says not even looking away from the screen. "Good morning" I say while yawning and stretching my arms. "What time is it?" Tommy picks up his phone and looks at it for a second and then replies "Almost 8" I had been sleeping for a really long time.

"Shit" I say under my breath. "What's wrong" he asks me turning towards me as I frantically grab all of my stuff. "Well its 8 and I'm usually out of my room by now, so if my parents come in and see that I'm not there I'm in deep shit."

"Oh, I'm sorry" he replies standing up from his chair to help me pick up all of my stuff. "I should have woken you up but you just looked so peaceful sleeping there and I didn't want to wake you." "It's fine, I just really need to go." I tell him as I head out his window. "Bye bitch boy" "Bye woman" he replies. I flip him off and he returns the gesture.

I climb back into my window and wait for one of my parents to come up to get me but neither of them did. I head downstairs to find only my mom, sitting in the same position I left her in last night. She hadn't changed, she hadn't slept. She was just sitting there on her computer.

"Good morning mom" I tell her as I grab two coffee mugs and start to make some coffee. "Um..." she takes a minute to respond, "Good morning." "Did you sleep at all last night?" I ask her waiting for the coffee to be done.

"No, but I have to get this done." She replies. I pour some coffee into one of the mugs and head over to my mom. "Here", I say as I hand her the mug and I close her laptop. "Let me made you some food, you look hungry."

I look in the fridge and grabbed out eggs, cheese, diced ham, onions, tomatoes, green peppers, and mushrooms. I crack the eggs and beat them together, then adding the rest of the ingredients, I put it in a pan and I make my mom an omelet.

"Where did you get that hoodie? I haven't seen it before." I look down and I remember that I was wearing Tommy's hoodie. I forgot to give it back to him before I left. 'I'll give it back to him later' I thought to myself.

"Oh um, I got it not that long ago, when me and Tommy 'went to the shops'" I said in a very bad British accent. "Don't you think you should have gotten a smaller size?" she asks looking at me as I walked back to the table and give her a plate with the food on it. "I got it big on purpose." I tell as I grab her a fork and some salsa from the fridge. "It just makes it all the cozier."

I made myself an omelet and sat down with my mom to talk a little bit, although she didn't do much talking. "I was telling her about school and a lot of things that were happening in my life. She might not have been talking but she was listening, and that's all I could ask for. I really loved my mom, and I know she loves me, I just sometimes need a reminder, like this one.

After breakfast, I washed mine and my mom's plate and went back up to my room. I decided that I would get ready for the day because if I didn't, I would most likely waist the day away on YouTube or TikTok. I pick my fit for the day and I place in on my bed. I head over to my bathroom to take a shower.

After I finished my shower and took care of my skin care and teeth care routine, I went back into my room to put on the fit I picked out for the day. I was wearing a pair of beige high waisted khakis, a cropped white long sleave collared button up shirt, with a cropped red, black, and white diamond patterned vest. (What Sabrina Carpenter wears at the end of "Work It".)

I head back to the bathroom to finish getting ready. I put on some light makeup which consisted of concealer, eyeliner, mascara and highlighter. After makeup I Brush though my medium short, light brown hair deciding what to do with it. I decide to let my hair be naturally wavy today so I blow dried it and clipped my hair back on both sides letting the shorter pieces fall in front of my face.

I look at myself in the mirror feeling good about myself and how my body looks, which hasn't happened in a long time. I went back to my room and put on my white platform convers high tops. I grabbed my phone, my laptop, my school bag, and some headphones and headed out the window.

I climb through the window and see Tommy sitting at his computer per the norm. I throw my stuff on his bed and fall on it myself and pull out my phone. "Hey woman" he says to me. "Hey dickhead" I say back holding up my middle finger to him. "You look nice today." He says as he stands up from his chair and sat down on his bed right next to my head.

"Thank you" I reply as I wiggle my body towards tommy more so my head is now in his lap. "Any reason in particular?" he says as he looks down at me and starts to play with my hair. "Nope" I reply emphasizing the p. "Just didn't feel super motivated wearing sweats."

"Well I was about to stream, and I was wondering if you wanted to stream with me." He asks and I put my phone down to look him in the eyes. "Really?" I ask, "You want me to stream with you." "I mean ya, why not?" he replies as I sit up to look at him face to face.

"you're already here and I bet my chat would love to meet you. They still ask me if the girl from the roof is going to yell at me again." I laugh quietly at tommy trying to think of all of the pros and cons about being in his stream. After contemplating this for a few seconds I reply to tommy. "After some careful consideration Mr. Innit." I say in a terrible British accent, "I have decided to join you on your stream this fine evening."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count-1162

A/N- I hope you enjoyed this episode, i'm going to try and get another one out later today!! 

love you bitches <3

Bitch BoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara