Epologue

Y/N

Her and Tommy became boyfriend and girlfriend.

They got married at the age of 25, three years later, giving birth to a beautiful blond haired, blue eyed, baby girl.

She finished her book and it sold over a million copies.

Tommy

He became one of the biggest creators on YouTube and twitch, eventually gaining 100 mil on YouTube

He also surpassed Charli d melio on tiktok

Started a group channel with Tubbo which became really successful.

He never stopped loving Y/N and always treated his daughter like a princess.

Put his daughter through dance classes, and now he has two tiny dancers.

Ellie

Her and Toby stayed in contact after they both left. They became best friends.

Ellie started to Stream, and became pretty popular, even being invited by Dream, to the Dream smp.

A few months after she went back home, she came out as a lesbian.

Once she graduated high school, she moved to England, and became roommates with Tubbo.

She found the love of her life not long after.

Tubbo

Once he finished College, he moved closer to Y/N and Tommy so they could run their group channel.

Became roommates with Ellie.

Met another youtuber/streamer who he fell in love with, and eventually got down on one knee.

Y/N's dad

Not long after, Y/N's dad left her and her mom for a woman only 5 years older than Y/N.

She doesn't hear from him in years, until he finds out how successful she is, and asks her for money because he's in debt.

Y/N cut off all contact with him after that.

He dies a few years later from drug use and alcoholism.

(Don't do drugs kids)

Y/N's mom

Her mom eventually got remarried to an amazing man who loves her and treats Y/N like a daughter of her own. 

They adopted a beautiful African baby boy.

Y/N and her mom became a lot closer than they were, now having Sunday brunch every week.

Noah

Noah ended up dropping out of school to start a band.

They had one hit song and then everyone forgot they even existed.

later, He got his GED, and went to University

He became a high school teacher.

The one waiter at the one pizza parlor

He never finished high school.

He worked at that pizza parlor for his whole life.

But one hand, he became the manager

On the other hand, he had to talk to many many Karens.

(I don't know why I had the feeling that I needed to put him in this but I decided to do it anyways.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count-397

A/N- I really hope you enjoyed this story. I put a lot of time and effort into it and it would really mean a if you were to vote on it. It only takes a second to do, and you can always un vote later. ( See what I did there)

Anyways I really do hope you enjoyed this story and consider following for more stories like this! Remember to eat something, drink some water, and get some sleep. Yes I'm talking to you, turn your phone off its 1 in the morning.

ok Byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee Biiiiitttttccccchhhhheeeesssss!!!!