Chapter 27:Combat boots

"Ok bye tommy, I'll be back later." He lets go of me and the warmth that I had felt being held by Tommy left my body. I just wanted to hug him again and just never let go. He really was my best friend. I headed out the window and back to my room.

When I got back in my room, I looked at Ellie and she looked at me with one eyebrow raised. "What?" I ask her as I lay on my bed and pull out my phone. "You and Tommy were hugging for like five minutes, are you guys a thing?" she says sitting next to me with her legs in Criss Cross Applesauce, waiting for me to spill tea that I didn't have to spill.

I sit up and look at her funny. "Hahahaha, no he's just my best friend." I reply to her absurd comment. "Ok, whatever you say." She says to me intending that there was something more there.

"Oh, I do need to talk to you about something though." I tell her as I turn my body to face her. "So, Since I didn't know you were coming, I already had plans with Tommy all week, but you can come under one condition." "Ok what is it?" she asks me.

"You can't fangirl." I reply to her with a serious tone to show her I was serious. "Fangirl over Tommyinnit, please, I would never." She says to me as she flicks her writs at me and rolls her eyes. "That's not who I'm worried about you fangirling over." I tell her and I see her eyes start to widen. "Toby is coming to spend the week with Tommy."

I look at her and her jaw starts to drop slowly and her eyes widen even more. "ASLDKFHELKHL WHAT THE FUCK I'M GOING TO GET TO HANG OUT WITH TUBBO" she screams as she flails her body around. "Good, good, get it out now before we go meet him." I reply to her.

Her body starts to calm down and she wraps me into a hug, "Thank you so much for this!!!! You're really making my dreams come true." She says while her arms were wrapped way to tight around my neck. "Ok, but you have to promise me you won't do this when you meet him." I tell her as she lets go of me. "I talked with Toby and he said that it was ok for you to come IF you are chill about it."

"I promise, I promise, I just need to get my fan girl out now." She says as she jumps up off my bed and runs out of my room. "Where the fuck is, she going?" I say to myself and then I hear screams coming from outside my window.

I look out and I can see Ellie running around in circles screaming at the top of her lungs. I look up and I can see tommy came to see what the noise was too. "So I'm guessing she took it well" he yells at me over the sounds of Ellie's screams. "Yup" I yell back.

"Ellie, get back in here, we need to get ready, Toby's going to be getting here soon." I tell her and I hear an eek come from her, she quickly climbs up the ladder and into my room. I put on a pair of high-rise military camo pants, a black crop top long sleeve, and a pair of black combat boots.

Ellie puts on a pair of extremely ripped black jeans, a white spaghetti strap crop top, a yellow oversized jacket that was halfway zipped up, and a pair of combat boots that matched mine. We look at each other's fits and we both said "Cute" at the same time in the same high-pitched voice.

I look at her shoes and smile. "I still remember when we got these" I tell her and I see her smile. "right before you left, you had been saving up for them for months, and I had waited months to buy them so we could get them together." She starts, "But when we got up to the register, I was ten dollars short, so you paid for the rest of it" I finish. "You insisted that once you got the money, you would pay me back, but I would take it." She tells me. I walk up to her and give her a hug, "You have no idea how much that meant to me. It might have only been ten dollars to you, but it was a new pair of shoes for me. It meant I didn't have to wear the same sneakers I had been for the past two year, the sneakers that started to get holes in them."

I can feel a tear start so stream down my face and I quickly wipe it away. "I love you Y/N" she says to me. "I love you too" I reply. We break away from our hug and I can see a tear streaming down her face. I quickly flick it off with my thumb and giggle, and she joins in.

"Ok, we should probably head over to Tommy's now, Tubbo will be here soon." I tell her and I can see the smile on her face get even wider. "Ok let's go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count-895

A/N- just a cute moment between Y/N and Ellie, thought it would be good for the story. I feel like this chapter was a bit of a filler but this is one of my favorite chapters I've written so far so. 

ok bye Bitches <3