Chapter 14: Second Mom

A/N- Holy Shit!! Thank you guys for 100 views. Because of this I'm posting another chapter today. Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walked into my house and yelled for my parents "Mom, Dad" "I'm in the kitchen." My mom yells back at me. I walk into the kitchen to see her sitting at the small kitchen table we have typing on her laptop. "How was your day?" she asks me, "Really good, I made a lot of friends and I was kind of the center of attention which never happens." I tell her as I set my back pack on the ground by the table.

"That's awesome honey" She says back to me while not even looking up at me, "I ate lunch with a group of girls and I'm now in their group." I tell her as I sit down on the chair across from her. "Great Y/N" she says while still typing on her computer "And I lit the school on fire." I tell her to see if she was actually listening to me. "That's really amazing dear." She replies

I stand up from the table and I grab my back pack and walk up to my room. This was one of the reasons I wasn't close to my mom. If my dad was here, he would have shut his computer and given me his full attention. And if he saw that I had walked off like that he would have followed me to try and see what was wrong.

I flop down on my bed and just stare at my ceiling for a minute or two before I get a text. I immediately thought I would be Ellie texting me during her online classes because she had nothing to do, but it wasn't. I was a number I didn't recognize.

(***)-***-****

HI

Y/N

I'm sorry who is this

Noah :)

oh, sorry its Noah

Y/N ^w^

oh hi

Noah:)

what are you doing right now

Y/N ^w^

nothing really

I just got home so I was probably 

going to watch a movie and do my 

homework

Noah :)

that's fun

well I was wondering if you wanted

 to hang out sometime this week

Y/N ^w^

sure that's sounds fun

Noah :)

cool

I'll text you later with the details.

Y/N ^w^

Bye

Noah :)

Bye

I turn off my phone and sit up. I look over at my window and I see tommy looking towards me. I wave at him and he waves back. He looks like he's on a call with someone. After being on my phone for a few minutes, I can hear Tommy start to yell. "What is up chat." I didn't mind him yelling because it was earlier in the day but, he got up and shut his window. I look at him and I gave him a thumbs up and he gives me one back. He had become really thoughtful about me and he had been a lot quieter from when I first moved in

Not much later after that, I start my homework and turn on that 70s show. I had already watched the whole series many times before but it was a good show to watch while I was doing homework for that exact reason. I finished all of my homework which wasn't much because it was only the first day of classes and most of it was me answering questions about me.

I lay back down on my bed and I scroll through twitter, TikTok, and Instagram while I let the episode finish. After it was done, I didn't feel like watching another episode, my dad hadn't gotten back yet, my mom was still busy, and Tommy was still streaming so I decided to go over to the Simons house to go talk to Mrs. Simons.

I grab my phone and put on my black convers and I head out the door and walk over to tommy's house. A few seconds after I knock on the door, Mrs. Simons opened the door. "Y/N, you don't have to knock, next time just walk in." she says as she lets me in the house. "Tommy's streaming right now." "I know, I wanted to come talk to you."

"Aw thank you, come sit" she says as she walks towards the kitchen. "I'll make us some tea" I sit down in the living room and wait for her to finish making the tea. Once she was done, she came in with two tea cups full of tea.

"So, what did you want to talk about." She asks me as he hands me one of the tea cups and sits down next to me. "Well my dad isn't home and my mom is kind of busy right now and I want to talk to someone about today." I tell her and I take a sip of the tea. "Ok tell me, how was it?"

"Well it was actually really good. I made a lot of friends and it seemed like I was the center of attention. I'm part of a group now which has never happened before because I literally only have one friends back in the states. Oh, and I sit next two these two boys who are both really cute and I think they were flirting with me. One of them asked me to hang out sometime this week." "That's great honey" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count-859

A/N- Sorry for yet again another short chapter, I wanted to get out a second one today so that is what this one is!

Love you Bitches <3