Chapter 33: Chocolate chip pancakes

Y/N's pov

The front door opens and both of the boys walk in. I look at Tommy and start to laugh. I stand up from the couch and walk towards him. "How in the hell did this happen?" I say. "I have no fucking clue." We were wearing almost the exact same outfit except I was wearing a skirt and he was wearing a pair of khakis.

I look down at his shoes to see that we were in fact wearing the same shoes too. We got them together a while back. We had never accidentally matched outfits before. "Well we better get going." Toby starts, "I am hungry and I want breakfast."

"I dibs shotgun again" Ellie shouts. "But you got it last time!" Tommy starts to whine. "OH, boo hoo, next time be faster." She says as she follows Toby out the door. "Guys it's not even that far, let's just walk." I say as me and Tommy head out the door after her.

"But you know how much I hate physical activity." Ellie says turning around and giving me puppy dog eyes. "It's literally just a walk, you'll be fine." I say as I pat her head. Me and Tommy had taken that fifteen-minute walk to the diner many times before, and it was engraved in my head like all of the words of the Goonies, or every song I have ever heard.

We start to walk down the street, me and Tommy in the front, and Ellie and Toby not far behind. It was a cold day, and I had my arms crossed and my shoulders forward, trying to keep warm. "Oh, are you cold" Tommy says noticing my posture. "here" he says as he wraps his arm around me. I can feel the warmth of his body next to mine.

I feel butterfly in my stomach and I lean my head on his arm. We continue to walk and I can hear giggling from behind us, but I didn't care because all I wanted was Tommy. We finally made it to the diner and sat at a booth. Me and Tommy on one side, and Toby and Ellie on the other.

We sat there making jokes with one another until our waitress showed up to take our order. Me and Tommy knew who she was. Almost every time that we came here, she was the one who would wait on us.

"Hello I am Sarah, what can I get for you guys today." She starts, "I know a stack of chocolate chip pancakes with a side of bacon, an apple juice, and an orange juice for you two" she says looking at us, "But what can I get for you guys" she says turning towards Ellie and Tubbo. "I would like a cinnamon scone please." Ellie says.

"And I would like the biscuits and gravy platter please." Toby adds. "And what would you guys like to drink?" she asks, "Orange juice" they say at the same time. "Ok, I will be right back with your orders." She says as she takes our menus and heads back towards the kitchen.

"You guys are sharing food?" Ellie asks me and Tommy cocking an eyebrow at us. "Yes we are," I start, "It has four ginormous chocolate chip pancakes and six pieces of bacon.""Ya, the first time we came here, we each got our own plate, cause we didn't know how much food it was" Tommy adds, "But we couldn't finish it, so we decided to share a plate."

We continue to make jokes with each other until the waitress came back with our food and drinks. She places it all on the table and left. "You weren't kidding when you said that was a lot of food." Tubbo says. "I know, but it is just so good." Tommy says.

We all eat our food and pay the check before leaving and heading back to my house. The whole way home, with Tommy's arm around me and my head on his shoulder. When we back to my house, I go inside, and I can hear someone in my kitchen.

'I'll pray to fucking god, but please say that isn't my dad.' I think to myself as I head towards the kitchen, the other three not far behind me. "Hey honey," I hear my mom say, "How are you?" "I'm good mom." I say as I walk up to her and give her a hug. "I'm really glad you're doing better." I say still hugging her. "I am too." She replies.

We let go of our hug and I can see that she was putting away groceries. "I noticed we didn't have any food, so I went to the store while you guys were gone." She says and she looks at the other three. "Hey, you and Tommy are matching. Did you plan that out?"

"No mom, we didn't." I tell her laughing a little. "We are gonna go hang out in my room or at Tommy's house, so I'll see you later." "Ok bye!" she starts to say while we head out the door. "Have fun." We head over to Tommy's house to hang out.

"Mum, I'm home" tommy shouts as he walks in the door. Sophie walks into the room and says, "Oh hello, how are you guys." She starts. "Oh, Tommy, you and Y/N are matching, isn't that cute." She says holding her hands together and leaning her head on them.

"It was a coincidence mum." Tommy says. I look over at him and he's blushing. 'He's really cute when he's flustered.' I thought to myself. "Well, we're going to my room now mother" Tommy starts, "Ok, have fun" Sophie replies and we all head up to Tommy's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 963

A/N-There aren't going to be many more chapter after this. I'm going to try and get the rest of them out today!!!! 

and remember to eat something, drink something, and get some sleep!!! 

peace out bitches ✌️