Chapter 26:Sunshine

My mouth is wide open and I haven't blinked for a few seconds. I just stood there frozen staring at the person standing in front of the door. "Hey bitch, you gonna give me a hug or what?" Ellie says and breaks me out of my trance. I run up to her and jump on her. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I say still hugging her and I can feel tears start to stream down my face.

"Your mom wanted to surprise you" she replied and she put me down. "Girly don't cry" "I just missed you so much" I say as I pull her back into a hug. I let go of our hug and I see my mom standing behind her. I ran up to her and hugged her tightly. "thank you so much mom" I say as she hugs me back. "Anything for my sunshine"

Sunshine, I hadn't been called that in a while. It was the nickname my dad gave me when I was born because I never stopped smiling especially when I was outside. When I heard this my eyes started to tear up more. I really loved my mom, and I knew she loved me too. After all of the fighting and her advice to give up on my dreams, she was still my mom, and I was still her daughter, and we loved each other.

I let go of the hug and run back inside. "Follow me Ellie" I say as I start to head of the stairs. "We have an extra bedroom, but if I put you in there, you'll probably come in my room to sleep anyways, so just bring your stuff in here.

I open the door and reveal my room to her. She had only seen it when we facetimed, and I had never given her a full tour. "What the hell Y'N, your room is like double the size of your last room, what type of job did your dad get?" she says as she puts down her luggage and looks around my room touching everything she can.

"I'm actually not sure, he hasn't been home in weeks, the only time he did, he came home drunk, yelled at me, and then left again." I reply to her as I sit on my bed watching her explore my room. "I'm sorry Y'N, that sucks, I know how close you two are." She replies sitting next to me on my bed. "Not ever since we moved here, but we are not going to have a pity party right now."

"So, since I'm staying in your room, does that mean we get to cuddle." She asks me jokingly making me laugh. "What else would it mean?" I say in the same manner she did. "I call being big spoon" She yells a little too loud. "Shhhh, Tommy might still be streaming" I tell her and I look out the window to check.

I look into his room and he was on his phone sitting in his chair. Good he did finish streaming. "Oh shit!" I say remember what Tommy had told me earlier. "What's wrong" Ellie replies as I stand up and head towards the window.

"Nothing, I just have to go talk to tommy for a second" I say as I climb out the window. "I'll be back in a second, don't move." I head down my ladder and up tommy's. I climb in his window while breathing heavy. "You ok?" he asks me as he looks up from his phone at me.

"I'm fine, but we might have a problem." I say as I sit down on his bed. "What's the problem?" he asks. "Well, Tubbo is coming over soon right, and we are all going to be hanging out together, right?" I say as Tommy nods. "Well my best friend came for a surprise visit and she is currently in my room." I tell him.

"Well she can come too if she wants too." Tommy says as he moves from his gaming chair to sit on the bed by me. "No, you're not understanding." I tell him as I look out the window to see Ellie watching us talking. "She's the one who is obsessed with Toby." I say this and I see the realization in his face.

"Oh, I see." He says as he grabs his phone out of his pocket. "Let's call Tubbo and see if he's ok with it." Tommy dials his number and it rings a few times before Tubbo picks up the phone. "Hello?" Toby says.

"Hey, Tubbo" Tommy starts. "So, I know your currently on your way to my house now, and you me and Y/N were going to spend the week together, but her friend came for a surprise visit, and we wanted to check with you to see if it was alright with you that she tagged along."

"Sure, that's fine with me as long as she isn't a party pooper." He replies. "Tommy" I whine, "You forgot the reason we called him. Tubbo, she is a big fan of the Dreamsmp and she has a huge crush on you. And by huge, I mean HUGE."

"Well as long as she doesn't make it weird, I'm fine with it." He replies. "Thank you, Toby" I say and Tommy hangs up the phone. "Ok, I'll go talk to her make sure that she plays it cool, and then I'll bring her over here." I tell him as I stand up from his bed and head towards the window.

"Ok, don't take too long" tommy says as he grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him. He hugs me tight; he always gave the best and warmest hugs. "Tubbo is going to be here soon." I couldn't help but smile as he hugs me tighter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count-977

A/N- Fourth chapter of the day!!! Sorry its kind of a filler chapter, I feel like it just needed one. I think I might get one more chapter our today, but i'm not sure.

Love you bitches <3