Chapter 1: Big News

Hi Bitches <3 This is my first story so sorry if it is bad. Please don't comment corrections, it makes me insecure because I'm dyslexic.

Also, before you read this story or do anything, I would recommend that you go read the book I put out about my boundaries as an author. It is one chapter and I have gone over a lot of things that have happened in the past. You don't have to read it if you don't want to, but this is just a fair warning. I will not take your shit. If you do something that crosses my boundaries, you will be getting muted.

Also, Tommy won't be introduced to the story for a few chapters, so just wait it out. I'm setting the scene.

Hope you enjoy <3 :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honey come downstairs. We need to talk.

I read the text I got from my mom. It took me a minute before I was able to get up out of bed to head downstairs. I left my phone on my bed and walked downstairs. While walking through the hall I looked at myself in the long mirror my mother decided to put up. I always got distracted when walking down the hall because I would either look at myself and be extremely happy with how I looked that day, or extremely judgmental towards myself.

I get closer to the mirror and put my hands on my face "my pores are so big" I whispered to myself continuing to look at myself. I back up from the mirror and decided to put my hair up into a messy bun. Right when I finished, I could hear my dad yelling up the stairs to me. "Y/N get down here we have something important to tell you." "Sorry dad, I got distracted" I yelled back at my father as I slid down the railing of the stairs.

"Y/N" my mother yells at me, "How many times have I told you to not slide down the railing." "Sorry mom, old habits, I'll work on it." I tell her. "Honey, please sit down" my father tells me. "we have something we need to talk about." I sat down in a chair across from my parents. I went through my head and thought of all of the possible things that I could get in trouble for.

"Am I in trouble" I tell them as they look me with a concerned look on their faces. "No no, you did nothing." My dad tells me and looks at my mom, "do you want to tell her?" he asks her "Tell me what?" I say as my parents both look at me. "honey, your father got a job offer." My mom tells me "This job pays quite a bit better and will help us give you a better life."

My parents aren't poor by any means, and they always got me what I needed, but money was always tight. In first grade, when all of the girls got new sketchers, I got an old pair of sneakers that my mom found at a thrift shop. But I didn't mind, that's how it has always been in my family. "That's amazing!" I tell my parents as I stand up to go give them a hug. But my dad stops me before I can. "That's not the part we needed to tell you about" my father says as his face became even more serious which I didn't even know could be possible.

"The job offer is in England" My dad says as the happy look on my face fades away. "We know that your life is here, all of your friends are here." My mom starts to say as I cut her off. "MY WHOLE LIFE IS HERE! I'VE LIVED HERE SINCE I WAS BORN, ALL MY FRIENDS ARE HERE, AND YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME TO MAKE FRIENDS! THERE IS NOTHING IN ENGLAND FOR ME!" I yell at my parents as I feel the warm tears stream down my face.

"You have always told us how you wanted to go to England." My mom says to me "AS A TRIP! I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING MOVE THERE!!" I yell at them. I have never sworn at my parents I immediately cover my mouth "I am so sorry I didn't mean it. I'm just" I start to say but my dad cuts me off. "Just go up to your room" he yells at me. I immediately run upstairs to my room at bury my head into my pillows and start to sob. I cry for about 30 minutes until I fell asleep.

A few hours later I woke up to my stomach grumbling. and looked out the window. It was pitch black. I scramble around my bed trying to find my phone that I had left there earlier. After I found it. I looked at the time. It was 11:47pm. I was really surprised that I had been sleeping for the past six hours. I went downstairs to go to get something to eat when I got distracted again by the mirror, this time admiring how my bun had stayed in the whole time I was asleep.

As I was there, I could hear my parents talking in their room. "Are you sure this was the right decision?" I heard my mother say. "I'm sure" my father replies "plus, this will be a blessing to her. She'll get to experience a new place and make new friends. The sooner she realizes it the better for her and us." After that comment the house went silent. I continued down the stairs and made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a cup of chocolate milk in the dark. I had made this many times and had learned how to do it in the dark because I had insomnia and normally didn't sleep at night. I probably woke up and made this meal six out of seven nights a week.

After I finished my meal, I continued upstairs to my bedroom with the lights still off. I basically had the vision of an owl since I never turned the lights on at night. If I did, I would wake up my parents, and I especially didn't want to do that tonight. I didn't want to face the people who are ruining my night. I got back in my bed and sat there staring at the ceiling for thirty minutes before I realized I wasn't going to be able to sleep anymore tonight.

I got up and went back downstairs to make myself a cup of coffee before going back to my room. I got out my laptop like I did every night when I couldn't sleep to write. I always did my best writing at night when I couldn't sleep. And with all of the time I was up at night, I had finished four books in the last year. And yes, full blown books not just little itty-bitty books. My longest one was 873 pages. But no one else knew about these books except my best friend Ellie.

Me and Ellie have been best friends since sixth-grade. I had seen her around the school a few times but we were just acquaintances until she snapped me at three in the morning asking 'why are you still up'. I told her about my insomnia and she told me about her wacky sleep schedule because she loved watching YouTube and Twitch. Over time, I would just snap or text her when I couldn't sleep because I knew she would be up. We became best friends from that day on.

That's when I realized 'oh shit' I haven't told her yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 1345

A/N- I really hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this story. I am Hoping to be consistent in uploading chapters but sometimes when I write, I can write ten chapters in one sitting, and other times I can only write one paragraph.

Love you bitches <3