Chapter 29: Roller rink

We got to the secret destination that the boys had picked out. I look back down at mine and Tommy's hands. Even after the song, neither of us let go. He finally let's go of my hand so we can get out of the car.

A small part in my brain wanted him to grab it again once we were out of the car, but he didn't. I look at where we are and then I look at Tommy shaking my head and he's laughing hysterically. "I can't believe you fucking did this" I says as I walk up to him and punch his arm, "I trusted you with that information!" "What information?" Tubbo asks as we walk in the building. "I suck at roller-skating." I tell them as we walk up to the front counter. "I haven't been since my fourth-grade birthday party."

"4 skates please" Tommy says to the person behind the counter. "Oh god I remember that!" Ellie says and start to laugh. "I swear to God if you tell them I'm going to make you sleep outside." I tell her giving her a death stare.

"Oh, you have to tell us now" Tommy says as the cashier hands us our skates. We head over to a bench and start to put our skates on as Ellie tells the story. "Ok, it was Y/N's 4th birthday party, it was at an arcade with a roller-skating rink. After everyone finished with the arcade and the cake and presents, everyone went to go skate. Everyone was having fun except for Y/N, she was standing by the edge of the rink deciding if she was going to join us or not. It took her thirty minutes to work up the courage to get on the rink"

I put my skates on and I put my head down and put my face in my hands waiting for the embarrassment. "So, she gets on the rink and is holding onto the wall trying to walk, but she looked like a baby deer." Both the boys start to laugh. "she goes around half of the rink like that until her mom comes up to her and tells her to let go of the wall."

"She doesn't want to let go but everyone started to gather around her and tell her to take her hands off the wall. When the peer pressure finally kicks in, she takes her hands off the wall, she takes one step, trips, face plants, gets a bloody nose, cuts her lip, somehow got a black eye, and the most embarrassing part, the poufy dress she was wearing came up, and everyone that was surrounding her, saw her underwear."

"To the day she moved, everyone would make jokes about it." Ellie finishes the story and stands up and heads towards the rink. My head was still down with embarrassment so I assumed that both Tommy and Tubbo followed her. But I was wrong.

I feel a hand get placed on my thigh, and I look up to see Tommy still sitting next to me. "don't worry, I'll stay with you the whole time, and I won't pressure you to take your hand off the wall. And more good news, your wearing pants so we can't see your underwear." He says and makes me laugh.

He holds a hand out and I take it, getting the same feeling as in the car. He leads me towards the rink very slowly. Once we get onto the floor, I have one hand in tommy's and the other one grabbing the wall for dear life.

We go around the rink once, the whole time Tommy's giving me encouraging words like "You're doing great" or "You got this." It really helped to have him there with me. After a while of going around and holding onto the wall, I let go of it, but still held onto his hand, squeezing it tighter.

We skate for a while longer, I fall multiple times, but Tommy was always there to help me back up. Me and Tommy exited the rink to see Tubbo and Ellie talking, waiting for us. I Took of my skates as soon as possible so I could finally walk normal.

I hand them to the person behind the counter and I went to go sit with Ellie and Tubbo. "Hey," Ellie says looking at me when I sit next to her. "you guys took forever; we've been done for over twenty minutes." Toby chimes in. "um, well I have to go to the bathroom" I say as I stand up, "I'll be right back."

I start to walk towards the bathroom and I can hear someone following me. "Hey, wait up" I hear Ellie's voice say. I turn around and wait a second for her to catch up. "You got some explaining to do." She says to me as we walk into the bathroom.

"What do you mean?" I ask her. "you know what I mean." She says with an eyebrow raised. "Ok, I need help, I don't know what's happening. Whenever Tommy touches me, or when I even look at him, my stomach starts to churn and my heart beat gets faster." I tell her and I see a smile grow on her face.

"You have a crush on Tommy" she says her smile still getting bigger. "No, that can't be it, he's my best friend." I tell her and she start to shake her head. "You can't deny it anymore, you like Tommy and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Ok, so what if I like him, he doesn't like me back. I have to get rid of these feelings before I get hurt." I tell her and she shakes her head again. "are you kidding me, have you not seen the way he looks at you? That boy is head over heels for you."

"We should be getting back to the boys now" I tell her. "Wait don't you need to go to the bathroom?" she asks me. "No, but I needed to talk to you and I knew that you would follow me so." I tell her and she laughs at me.

We wall back to the boys and I look at Tommy. He looks at me and smiles. Butterflies. Shit, this is going to be hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count-1059

A/N-This little shit finally realized she has feeling for Tommy. Like what the fuck? It took you 29 chapters girl. If a boy were to even look at me, I start my wedding Pinterest board. Why the fuck do I act like this? 

Ok, bye Bitches!!<3