Chapter 18: The DreamSMP

"What is up dude and welcome back to the stream" tommy yells to the camera as I stand to the side as to not give away the surprise. "I have a surprise for you guys" tommy says letting out a little laugh he takes a little sip of his coke to build up some tension. "Give me a second let me go get them." When he says this, he walks off the camera to the right and the chat starts going crazy trying to figure out who the special guest was.

"Oh Y/N" Tommy yells out the window as to tell the chat who I was. I walk in frame and sit down in Tommy's chair. "What's up mother fuckers it's the roof bitch" Tommy starts to laugh really hard and sits down next to me. I look at the chat which is going crazy. "Why don't you introduce yourself for real now." Tommy says taking another sip of his coke.

"Fine" I say. "I'm Y/N, I'm American, and I got some clout from screaming at this annoying dick over hear" I point my thumb to tommy. There is a bit of a long pause. "Oi bitch boy, do you need me to say more" I say looking at tommy with a look on my face that said 'well.'

"Nope that's all you needed to say woman." "What did you just call me Jackass" I say turning my head to him and looking him in the eyes. "I called you Y/N" tommy said sounding scared. "Ya, that's what I thought." I said looking back at the computer. "Well what should we do." "We could play some Minecraft or we could answer some of chat's questions." Tommy says as my phone starts to buzz.

I look at it and sigh and then show it to tommy. "I bet she's watching the stream." Tommy said laughing at who was calling me. "Should I answer?" I ask tommy when I hear a robotic voice say "You better answer bitch." Both me and tommy start to laugh our asses off. "Thank you @Ellie<3Tubbo for the ten pounds." Tommy says laughing even harder than before.

I answer the video call and I'm immediately greeted by Ellie screaming at me. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BITCH DID YOU KNOW YOUR ON THE TOMMYINNIT'S STREAM?" "No bitch I didn't, I thought I was just talking to his computer" I say sarcastically back at her. "WHY ARE YOU NOT FREAKING OUT?" she says still screaming. "50 THOUSAND PEOPLE ARE WATCHING YOU RIGHT NOW."

I hear what she says and it take a minute to process it. I look at tommy "50 thousand people are watching right now?" I ask pointing towards the camera. "mmhm" "50 thousand people are watching me on facetime with my best friend, right now" I say still pointing towards the camera. "mmhm" "50 fucking thousand people are watching me make a fool out of myself." "mmhm"

"fuck" I say under my breath. "your suck a bitch boy, you didn't tell me you had that many viewers." I tell to tommy. "Bitch I got to go; I'll talk to you later." I say as I hang up on Ellie. "Well if I would have known that this many people would be watching I wouldn't have agreed to this but I'm already here so what the hell."

"So, I was thinking that we could play Minecraft, we could start a new world or you could play on the Dream smp." Tommy says as he loads up Minecraft. "Ooh, the last one" I say while trying to read chat which was moving by really fast.

Tommy logs into the Dream smp and lets me take over the controller. I start to wander around and break things before I run into another character who punches me a few times. "Who is this Tella-Tubby looking ass bitch." I say hitting him back as Tommy starts laughing hysterically. "What?" I say looking at him with confusion when I hear a bing sound.

"Hey Tommy" I hear an American voice say. "I'm not Tommy, stupid bitch." I reply which just makes Laugh even harder than he was before. "If I didn't know any better, I would think you were the female version of Sapnap." The voice says and tommy just completely loses it. "Oh my god dream I never even noticed that." Tommy says as his laughter starts to calm down.

"Who the hell is snapchat?" I ask making both of them laugh. "Ok but really who are you?" the voice says. "I'm Y/N, Tommy's neighbor, who the hell are you?" "Tommy you have an American neighbor?" "ey dipshit, you didn't answer my question." I reply as I punch his character. "I'm Dream" he says.

"Oh, so you the one who owns this server and fakes all of his speed runs?" I say which makes tommy laugh again. "Who the hell told you that lie." Dream says as he punches me, "Oh, so you don't own the server?" I ask punching him and there is a little silence before Dream responds. "Wow Tommy, she's good, where did you find her?" he says backing away from me. "She started yelling at me from her roof" tommy says with a little giggle. "Oh, that's her? That makes a lot of sense."

"Bitch what the fuck do you mean by that?" I say getting closer to the mic. "Wow, she's got a worse mouth than you Tommy." Dream says with a little chuckle. "I mean you have such a quick mind; you beat tommy then and you just beat me now."

"That's what I fucking thought dickhead." I say making both of them laugh. "Your almost as much of a bitch boy as Tommy is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count-957

A/N-Wooo, second upload of the day <3

love you bitches<3