Chapter 22: Arguments and Dates <3

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"

My eyes jolt open to see who was yelling. It was my dad. I looked at him and I could tell he was drunk. I stand up and walk towards him.

"Dad, you need to calm down." "I DON'T NEEED TO CALM DOWN!" Tommy stands up and walks towards us. "It's not what you think dad! We were watching a show and fell asleep." "THEN WHY DID HE HAVE HIS ARM AROUND YOU!!! HE'S TRYING TO GET INTO YOUR PANTS." "Sir, I promise you that was not my intentions" "Tommy let me handle this... Dad me and Tommy are just friends. Your drunk."

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR HAVING SEX WITH MY DAUGHTER!" "sir I promise I'm not" "Tommy I said let me handle this. "SO, YOUR TELLING ME THAT YOUR CUDDLING WITH THIS BITCH BUT YOU GUYS ARENT DATING."

"WHAT DOES IT MATER TO YOU IF WE ARE DATING OR NOT, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME, YOU HAVENT BEEN HOME IN WEEKS, MOM IS REALLY SICK RIGHT NOW AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE, YOU CAME HOME DRUNK AND STARTED YELLING AT US, THIS ISNT YOU." I shout and run upstairs to my room.

I lay in my bed and I start balling. I hear a door slam and then my door opens. "Go away dad, I don't want to talk to you right now." I say with a sniffle trying to hold in my cries. "It's not your dad" Tommy replies as he sits next to me on my bed. "Can you please go away; I don't want to talk to anyone right now." "Oh, ok, if you need me, I'll be over in my room, just hop through the window."

I hear him head out the window and down the ladder. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I completely lose it and I can feel the tears streaming down my face. I had just put back together the pieces of my broken life, and now it's just falling apart again. I cried for about ten more minutes before I hear my phone chime.

Noah *=*

Hey, sorry it took so long to reply, 

I just wanted it plan it out perfectly.

I look at his text and smile, this is exactly what I needed after today.

Y/N ^w^

Hey, your fine, so what's the plan?

Noah *=*

That's for me to know and you to find out.

But are you free tomorrow?

Y/N ^w^

Ya that sounds perfect

Noah *=*

Great!

Good night Y/N

I look at his text and can't stop myself from smiling. Today had been a shit day, but this really helped. I fall asleep thinking about tomorrow. Was it a date? Did I want it to be? Did he want it to be?

I woke up and looked at my phone. It was almost ten and Noah had texted me that he would pick me up at noon. I had two hours to get ready. I quickly got up and hopped in the shower. I washed and conditioned my hair and cleaned my body. I quickly got out and brushed my teeth. I went back into my room to pick out the fit for the day.

I looked in my closet and picked out a pair of light blue ripped mom jeans, and a cropped long sleave yellow turtle neck. I put on a pair of AF1s and headed back to the bathroom to finish getting ready. I put on my makeup and curled my hair.

By the time I was finished, it was 11:55. "thank god" I said to myself. I finished just in time. As I'm finishing this thought, I heard the doorbell ring and my heart almost jumped out of my chest. I run down the stairs and open the door. I look at him and he's holding a bouquet of sunflowers, my favorite. "Hello beautiful" he says as he hands me the flowers and I blush.

We talk for a minute before we head out the door. We walk towards his car and he opens the door for me. No guy has ever done that for me in the romantic sense. We hop in the car and he hands me the aux-cord. I shuffle my music and the first song that comes on is "Blame it on the Boogie" by Michael Jackson. I start to sing the words and I look over at Noah and see that he's singing them too.

The song finishes as we get to our first stop. It was a flower field near my house that I had never been to before. It was full of bright yellow, pink, blue, purple, and red flowers. It was absolutely gorgeous. I start to get out but before I can, Noah has run around and opened the door for me. I blush a little and I get out.

He grabs my hand and I grab it back. We start to walk through the flowers when we reach a blanket and a picnic basket. How did he know picnics were my favorite? We sat down and watched the surrounding areas. This really was a beautiful place so close to my house, I wonder why I hadn't been there before.

As I'm thinking this to myself, Noah grabs the picnic basket and opens it up to reveal what's inside, grilled cheese, chocolate strawberries, a coke, and a diet coke. These are all of my favorite things. How did he know, I never even talked to him about this?

"thank you so much for brining me here, I didn't even know this place existed." I say opening the diet coke can. "Well I wanted to have a beautiful moment in this beautiful place, with a beautiful girl." He says as he grabs my hand. My face turns tomato red and I can feel the butterflies in my stomach.

We were there for hours, talking and laughing. We lost track of time, when I looked at my phone it was about 4:00pm. "Wow, we've been talking for four hours." He said as he started to pack up the basket and blanket. "I have one more place to stop but it's kind of far away." "Ok" I say as we head back to his car, hand in hand. He opens the door for me once again and I plug my phone into the aux.

The whole way to the next destination, we were blasting music and screaming the lyrics out the windows for everyone to hear. He had one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my thigh. When he first put it there, my heart almost jumped out of my chest, but after a while, it felt comfortable resting there.

We finally reached the secret place that Noah was bringing me. It was a beach. I loved the beach so much, I hadn't been to a beach since I had moved here, and even before that. Multiple times a year, me and my parents would visit family that lived in California. We would go to the beach almost every day. It was truly one of my happy places. Again, how did he know that the beach was my favorite?

He opens my door again and we get out. He holds my hand as we walk towards the water on the sand. We had taken off our shoes so I could feel the sand in between my toes. The sun was setting and it was beautiful. The colors in the sky reflecting on the water. I watched as the sun started to disappear.

As I watched, I could feel two eyes digging into the side of my head. I look over to see Noah looking at me. I turn towards him and he steps closer to me. He puts his hands on my face and kisses me, giving me more butterflies. I run my fingers through his hair and kiss him back. This was the best kiss I had ever had.

He moves his lips way from mine and I just smile at him. I was falling hard for Noah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count-1344

A/N-LONG CHAPTER WOOOO!!!! But seriously what does this bitch Noah think he's doing??? This is a Tommyxreader fanfic, not a Noahxreader. I'm raging against him and I'm the one who wrote it!

Love, 

the Bitch <3