Chapter 35: secrets :(

The week was almost over. Ellie was leaving early tomorrow morning, and Toby was going to leave right after lunch. Had been such a great week, it really helped keep my mind off of my dad, and the rest of the stress in my life.

I had been getting really good sleep, and it seemed like Tommy had been too. The more time I spend with him, the more and more I like him, and the more I realize that I have liked him for a really long time. But there is no way he likes me back.

It was around noon, Ellie wasn't awake, and neither of the boys had come over. I had been up for hours because, ya know, Insomnia. I was sat in the living room as to not wake up Ellie because she was a light sleeper. I had been writing for almost five hours, when I started to think about my Insomnia.

I thought it was really weird, now that I'm hanging around Tommy more, I get more sleep, especially when we are sleeping together (Not in that way! your nasty). It seemed to be the same case for him.

I continued to think about how happy tommy made me feel. I have never felt this happy in my life, but if I could just get over my fear of being rejected, and just tell Tommy how I feel, I might even be happier.

Tommy's pov

I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N. I really wanted to tell her how I feel, but I don't know how I should do it. Me and Tubbo were trying to figure out a plan, but I couldn't come up with anything. That's when I decided, that I could really use Ellie's help.

Me and Tubbo headed out my window and quietly climbed up to Y/N's room. Luckily, when I looked in, she wasn't there. I only saw Ellie who was still asleep in Y/N's bed. Wow Y/N was right about her whack sleep schedule, its' almost noon and she was still fast asleep.

"Ellie" I whisper, as to make sure that Y/N wouldn't hear me. "Ellie" I say a little louder trying to wake her up. She doesn't say anything so I hit her with a pillow. "Ow" She says as she its up in the bed, "What the fuck was that for?"

"I need help" I tell her. "I'm not sure I want to help you after what you just did." She says as she lay back down and puts a pillow over her head. "Oh, come on, just listen." Tubbo says as he pulls the pillow off of her head and makes her sit up.

"I really want to tell Y/N how I feel, but I don't know how to do it." I tell her and I see a smile slowly widen on her face. "Wait!! You like Y/N?" she says almost yelling as she sits up even more in the bed. "Shhhh" I say with a finger to my mouth, "Yes, I do, and I need your help figuring out how to tell her."

"I know exactly how." She replies.

Y/N's pov

I continue to think about Tommy while I write, not being able to keep a smile off of my face. I continue to write when I hear foot steps coming down the stairs. I look over and I see Tommy, Toby, and Ellie, coming down the stairs and into the living room, all three of them with big smiles on their faces.

"How long have you guys been here?" I asked as they all sat around me. "Not that long." Tommy replies looking on my laptop. "What the hell, you know the rules, you aren't allowed to read it until it's done." "Oh, come on." He says as I shut my laptop and put it on the table.

"So, what are we doing today?" I ask the three of them. "Well first we're going to go get food, and they we have a surprise." Toby says. "Ok, well I'm gonna go get ready," I reply standing up from the couch, "I'll be back in fifteen minutes."

"I head upstairs and into my room to pick out an outfit. It was a considerably warm day today, so I picked out a pair of overall shorts and an oversized white tee shirt. I put it on and add a black belt. I put on mascara and eyeliner, and put my hair in a messy bun.

(Looks like this)

(Looks like this)

I put on my black and white Chaco's and head back downstairs. (If you don't know what Chaco's are, they are a brand of sandals. Just look them up, they're really cute.) Everyone else was already ready when they came down earlier so they were just waiting for me.

Time skip to when we get to the restaurant

We arrive at random restaurant, and head inside the building. We wait for a minute or two before a waitress takes us to a booth. Me and Tommy on one side of the table, and Toby and Ellie on the other.

I was looking at the menu, figuring out what I want to eat, when I notice, Tommy is texting someone under the table. "Who you texting?" I ask looking over at his phone. "No one" He says quickly turning his phone off.

Thoughts started to rush my brain like, "What is he hiding?", "Why is he keeping a secret from me?", "Is he talking to a girl?", "Is the girl prettier than me?" 'no, Y/N, calm down, don't assume the worst. I mean we aren't even dating; I can't get mad at him for texting a girl.' I thought to myself.

We finish our late lunch, and we get back into Toby car, on our way to the surprise that they had planned. The whole way, thoughts of Tommy and another girl fill my head. I put my air pods in and laid my head on the window of the car.

I listened to my sad songs playlist and I could feel a tear start to stream down my face. I quickly wipe it away before I slowly fell asleep. Was I over exaggerating, was I not exaggerating enough? All I know is that he's keeping something from me, and its breaking my hear. We're supposed to be best friends, and best friends don't keep secrets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count-1065