Chapter 16: Video call

A/N- Quick note, this is my favorite photo of all time. I don't even remember where or when I found it but I still laugh every time I see it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look at the clock and its currently 9:00 I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to sleep so I changed into a pair of grey sweatpants and a black spaghetti strap crop top and I put my hair in a messy bun. I grab my laptop and headed out my window. Tommy's lights were on and his window was open so I just climbed right in. Tommy was sitting at his computer so I just stayed quiet just in case he was live.

"Give me a second guys." Says as he presses a button on his keyboard and takes his headphones. "I know you wanted to watch that show you were talking about, but some of my friends are talking right now, do you want to meet them?" "Um sure." I say as I sat down on his bed. "Here takes my seat, I'll go get another chair for me." He says as he leaves the room. I sit down in his chair and I see that it's a video call.

Tommy came back in with a chair. "you didn't tell me this was a video call dickhead" "Oh shit, he says as he set down the chair and quicky unmuted us and unplugged his headphones so we could both hear. "Sorry guys." He says as he sits down next to me. "Tommy" an unfamiliar voice says "Who is sitting in your chair?" "This is Y/N" tommy says. "Y/N, that's Wilbur, Tubbo, Phil, and Niki" tommy tells me. "It's really nice to meet you" I say.

Everyone introduces themselves and are really nice to me. "Y/N did you come through the window?" Tubbo asks "Um, ya I did" I reply with a little laugh. "Tommy, I thought you lives on the second floor" Wilbur said. "I do Wilbur" tommy replied. "then how did she get in?" Niki asks. "We have ladders outside our windows so that at night we can be together without waking up our parents." I reply.

"Oh, is she the one who also has insomnia" Wilbur asks. "oh, so you've told your friends about me" I say looking at tommy. "Ha ha exposed" Phil says "Well I have to go; Kristen wants to go to bed." "Ok by Phil" everyone says at once.

"So, what all did tommy tell you guys about me." I ask them. "He's told us everything." Tubbo says as he starts to laugh. "Tubbo" Tommy says in an embarrassed tone. "He's just joking, I haven't told them that much. Just how much of a bitch you are" I turn to look at him "You're a dead man Mr. Tommyinnit."

Tommy stands up trying to get away from me but I quickly jump on his back. "Get off woman" tommy yells "NO!" I yell back. He walks over to his bed and he falls back so he's lying on me. "Ok fine! Get off of me" I say as Tommy gets off of me. We go back over to the computer and sit down. "She really is as short as you said she was." Wilbur says. "Oh, fuck off" I reply. "and as feisty" Niki says.

"hey tommy, I'm cold, can I borrow one of your sweatshirts." I ask tommy. "Why not go back to your room and get your own" he says. "But its cold outside and I don't feel like climbing up and down the ladders again." I say with a pouty face. "Oh come on Tommy just let her borrow a sweatshirt." Tubbo says.

"fine" Tommy says as he rolls his eyes at me. "as long as you give it back" I smile at him as I stand up and go to his closet to pick one out. I picked out a plain black hoodie and put it on. It was so big on me that it almost went to my knees. "Y/N that's so big on you" Wilbur said. "oh, really I couldn't tell" I say sarcastically as I sit back down in Tommy's chair.

We all talk for a little while longer before I can feel my eyes begin to feel heavy. I stand up out of tommy's chair and go over to lay on his bed. I fell asleep right as my head hit the pillow. It was the fastest I had fallen asleep in months.

Tommy's pov

"Guys be quiet" I tell my friends as I look over towards my bed where Y/N was laying. "Y/N is sleeping." "Simp" Tubbo says and everyone else starts to laugh. I stood up and grabbed a blanket and put it over her.

I go back to my computer and plug in the head phones so that we wouldn't wake up Y/N. Everyone continues to talk but I zone out looking at her face. She was really cute when she was sleeping, and even cuter in my sweatshirt. "Tommy?" Wilbur says bringing me back into reality. "What Will" I reply. "This girl really has changed you. For the better."

"Elaborate" I tell Wilbur. "Well, I've been noticing that since she moved there, you stopped streaming later at night and you told me earlier that she got you to help your mom cook" Wilbur says "and you've never done that." "I mean, what can I say" I reply looking at her, "I really like her." "And from what I can tell she likes you too." Niki says

"No, she doesn't" I say looking back at my pc. "She came over earlier to talk to my mum. And my mum told me that one of the things she talked about was how this boy who she thinks is really cute asked her to hang out this week." "I'm sorry Tommy." Tubbo says to me. "It's fine, I've just got to face the fact that I'm stuck in the friend zone."

I talk with them for a few more minutes before I feel really tired. I say goodbye to them and I end the call, I turn the lights off and get in my bed next to Y/N, lying down with my head at the foot of my bed so I didn't make her uncomfortable.

I look towards Y/N and how peaceful she looks when she sleeps. "Goodnight Y/N" I whisper as I lay down. I fell asleep super quick. It was almost like just being around her fixed all of my problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count-1061