Chapter 11: Introductions

"Ok class, I'm Mrs. Williams I will be your English teacher this semester. Since you guys don't know most people in this room, we are going to go around and say our names, and one thing about you." The teacher says as she stands up from her desk and walk to the left side of the room. "Let's start over here." "Hi, I'm Luke and I like to sing." "Very good, next" the teacher says point to another student.

I was panicking, what do I say. I could tell that tommy knew I was panicking because he was looking at me. His eyes seemed to tell me that everything was all right. "Hi I'm Elizabeth but you guys can call me Liz, and I am a dancer." "Wow what a diverse class we have here. Next." "I'm Tommy and I like to play video games." tommy tells the whole class.

I can't believe he is putting himself out there. He had always told me how he hated when people he knew found his YouTube channel. It always made him feel awkward so when he said he liked to play video games; he was kind of putting a part of himself out there that not many knew.

One after another, students said their name and something they liked to do, it was becoming my turn soon and I could feel my heart beating a million miles per hour. The boy sitting in front of me stood up and started to talk. "I'm Henry and I like to play football." He quickly sat back down. He had wavy dirty blond hair, a chiseled jawline, dark green eyes, and was wearing grey sweatpants and a fitted t-shirt that showed his muscles perfectly.

I quicky decided that I was going to open up and be vulnerable like tommy was. "Hi, I'm Y/N and I like to write." I say as I can feel everyone's eyes turn towards me and I quickly sit down. "Oh, we have an American in our class." The teacher says as she looks right at me. "Yes, mam." I reply hoping she moves on from me.

"That's really cool, where are you from?" She asks me "Um, Colorado." I reply hoping that that was enough for her to move on. "Well that's cool, next." "I'm Noah and I like to play football as well." As he says this, I turn around to look at him. He was also really cute.

He was muscular but not too muscular, he had curly dark brown hair, olive skin, a chiseled jawline, light brown eyes, and his fashion since was a lot like mine. He was wearing some black ripped jeans, and a crewneck sweatshirt with a white collared shirt underneath.

After Mrs. Williams finishes her own introduction, she starts her lecture. While she's teaching Noah leans forward and whispers in my ear. "American girl I see." I jump a little because I wasn't expecting it. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He says still whispering in my ear. "Its fine" I tell him back. He backs away from my ear and I turn around so we can have a real conversation.

"I always thought that American girls were prettier than British girls and how I have been proven right." He says making me blush a little. I can't believe a guy that looks like him would be flirting with a me. "um... Thanks." I say trying to flirt back.

We continue to talk though the whole class. He seemed to have a way with words and knew exactly what I wanted to hear. "Hey, can I have your number." He asks holding his phone out. "Sure" I say grabbing his phone and putting my number in.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast, I talked to Noah more and I also talked to henry, Who also asked me for my number. Both of them were really cute and seemed to be into me. I also talked to a girl named Elisabeth who was actually really nice. I got her number as well.

During lunch I was going to sit with tommy but he seemed to be busy with his own friends, plus, Elizabeth asked me to sit with her and I felt bad if I were to turn her down. So, I sat with her and her friend group. In her friend group there were three other girls Olivia, Amelia, and Cassidy. They all seemed to like me so I was added to their group chat.

I was officially part of a group which had never happened before. It was always just me and Ellie. The best friends that didn't talk to anyone else because they didn't need anyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count-790

A/N- sorry for the short chapter. I am having some personal problems (if you know what I mean) and it's making it hard for me to get out of bed and do anything.

love you Bitches <3