Chapter 21: Tomato soup and cooking spray

I woke up and I looked around, I currently had my arms wrapped around Tommy's torso, he had he one arm around me and the other one playing with my hair. I look up at him to see him looking at me. He quickly looked away and his face turned a light shade of pink.

I giggle a little bit and sit up. I look out the window and see it's dark outside. "What time is it?" I ask him. He grabs his phone and looks at it. "19:30" he replies "shit, what is that, 7:30?" I reply standing up and heading towards the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" he says as he follows me. "Well my mom is sleeping upstairs, and I told her I would make her some food." I say looking through the cabinets and the fridge looking for something to make her. "Do you want some help?" he asks.

"um... sure, but my mom hasn't gone to the store in a while so we don't have any food." I say closing the fridge door. "Well, we can go over to my house to cook, I think my mom just got home from the grocery store.

"Um... ok" I reply to Tommy. "Let me just go get a jacket." I run up the stairs making sure to not wake up my mom. I head into my room and I put on Tommy's sweatshirt. I walk back down to the stairs and see Tommy standing by the door.

He looks at me and smiles. "Is that my sweater?" "Yupp" I say emphasizing the p and jumping down the last few steps on the stairs. He laughs at me and opens the door. "Thank you, kind sir," I say in a terrible British accent. "Your very welcome mademoiselle" he says and bows.

We both laugh at each other and walk over to Tommy's house. We walk inside the door and find Mr. and Mrs. Simons sitting on the couch watching a movie. "Hi kids" Mrs. Simons says. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Simons." I reply. "What have I told you Y/N, its Sophie" she says as me and Tommy walk into the living room.

"Mum, can we borrow the kitchen?" he asks. "What for?" Mr. Simons replies. "Well Y/N's mom isn't feeling super well, we were going to make her some food, but they don't have anything in their kitchen." Tommy replies. "Of course, you can" Sophie tells us. "Just make sure you clean up after yourself." "Will do Mrs. Si--- Sophie."

Me and tommy head to the kitchen and look for all of the things that we needed. Whenever my mom was sick, she always wanted a grilled cheese (with onions, tomatoes, and bacon,) and tomato soup. My dad taught me how to cook it when I was 7 because my mom was really ill, and he had to go to work. Ever since then, my mom won't take a grilled cheese from anyone else.

While making the food, Tommy was trying so hard to make me laugh. And to be honest, he doesn't have to even try that hard. He made a really stupid joke and I almost peed my pants.

I was finishing up the sandwich when I head Tommy say. "Is this right?" I look over towards him and he puts some of the soup on my nose. I just look at him with my mouth wide open for a minute before I figure out my plan of attack. He grabbed another spoonful of soup and I look to my right and grab the spray can of cooking oil.

I hold it out in front of me like a gun and say, "If you come any closer to me with that, I'm spraying you." He sets his weapon back down and I wait a few seconds before I set mine down, being cautious, so that at any moment, I can grab and spray.

I grab a paper towel and wipe my nose clean. "You really are such a bitch boy." I tell him as I throw the paper towel away. "Ya a cute one." He says under his breath. "A what?" I reply, even though I could hear what he said. "Oh nothing."

We eventually get everything done and cleaned up. We grab the plate that the sandwich was on and a bowl that the soup was in and head towards the door. "thank you so much for letting us use your kitchen Sophie." "No problem, it's always nice to have you over." "Bye mum"

We head out the door and walk over to my house. It was almost 8:30 and my dad still wasn't home. We took the food up to my mom who seemed to be slightly awake. "hey mom, we brought you some food." I said whispering so not to bother her too much.

She sits up and we bring her, her food. "Thank you so much." She says as she takes a bite out of the sandwich. "I'm your mother but you seem to be taking care of me." I giggle slightly. "After you finish eating, go to sleep." I tell her as I walk towards the door. "you really need it."

Me and tommy leave the room and head back downstairs. "you weren't kidding she doesn't look good." Tommy says as we head back over to the living room where all of the stuff was left from earlier. "Ya, I've never seen her like this before." I tell him sitting down and patting the seat cushion next to me.

He sits down and I press play. It was really cold so I got closer to Tommy. When he sees that I do this, he wraps his arm around me and brings me even closer. I cross my legs over his and I bury my head in his chest. Today was such a mentally exhausting day, I immediately fell asleep. I think Tommy fell asleep as well. I was sound asleep and I knew I was going to be asleep for a while.

But apparently God had different plans.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count-1020

A/N-AHHHHHH! A cliff hanger. Who do you think it is? 

Bye bitches <3