Chapter 9: Night sky

Just as I finish what I was saying, I got a facetime call from Ellie. "Would it be weird if I answered this? She's just my best friend and I haven't gotten much time to talk with her with moving and" I get cut off "that fine." He replies and I answer the phone

"Hey Bitch, how was dinner, how was Tommy, was he as much as a dipshit as you thought he was." She says as I feel really bad because tommy heard her comment. *sigh* "You're an idiot Ellie you know that." I reply as I grab my face and shake my head. "No, I didn't." she replies. "What did I do to be an idiot?" I point the camera to tommy who was now sitting next to me. He looks up from his phone and waves at Ellie.

"Oh my god, I am so embarrassed. Sorry for exposing you like that Y/N." I point the camera back at me. "Oh, it's fine, I already exposed myself earlier." I tell her. "Oh, well that's good, can you give the phone to Tommy? I want to talk to him." She asks. "Why do you want to talk to him? It's my birthday after all." I reply. "Ya ya, you'll have more birthdays, but when is the next time I could talk to the Tommyinnit?" she says

I turn towards Tommy to make sure it was fine with him for me to give him the phone. He holds his hand out and I give him my phone. "Oh my god, I'm a big fan of yours, I can't believe this is actually fucking happening." She says with her eyes huge and her mouth wide open. "So, I heard that your kind of in love with Tubbo." He tells her. "Oh my god, did Y/N tell you?" she says and I can hear the embarrassment in her voice.

"Ya she did" tommy says as he gives a little chuckle. "But from everything else she said about you, you should like an amazing person." While tommy says this, I hear my phone chime. "Actually, if it weren't for you, I think we would be stuck downstairs sitting with our parents listening to their boring conversation." "And how do you suppose that is." Ellie replies

"Well Y/N was telling me that you told her to give me a second chance to prove to her that I'm not such a, as you said it, Dipshit." He replies saying dipshit in the most American accent he could do. "haha, sorry about that again." Ellie says as I grab my phone back from Tommy. "Well I think you need to go Ellie, don't you?" I say trying to make her hang up.

"No, I don't think I have anything to do because its summer, you're my only friend, and you live in a different country." She replies "Plus, your sitting right next to Tommyinnit and I want to talk to him more." "But I think Tubbo just started his stream" I tell her hoping that will make her leave. "Oh really?" she says sounding super excited. "Yup really!" I reply "By Bitch!" I hang up before she can say anything else.

"I am so sorry about her. She can be a little crazy but that's why I love her." I tell him as I look out the window at the beautiful night sky. "Oh, she's fine, I've delt with a lot crazier than her." He says as he joins me in looking at the sky. "Hey, is there a way to get onto your roof from here?" I say as I open the window. "um, not sure, I haven't tried." He replies.

I stick my head out the window and see that the slope of his roof would be easy to climb. I climb all the rest of the way out of the window as tommy says "Be careful." "hey, In Colorado I was probably on the roof just as much as in my actually room. That roof and the roof of my current house are a lot steeper than yours." I reply to him. "Ok but I just don't want you to get hurt." He tells me and I hear a little concern in his voice.

I start to climb up to the top when I realize that Tommy isn't following me. I slowly climb back down to see Tommy still standing right in front of the window. "Are you coming or not" I tell him as I hold my hand out to him. "I guess I have to come right" He says as he grabs my hand "I mean someone has to keep you safe." "Oh, shut the Fuck up dude I'm the one keeping you safe, you've never been on a roof before."

We climb up to the top and we sat down and looked at the stars. "Hey, Y/N, I hope you don't think I'm a creep but who is Parker?" Tommy asked me. "Um, how do you know that name?" I ask him feeling a little weirded out because I hadn't told him about parker yet. "Oh um, he texted you while me and Ellie were talking, I was just wondering who he was." He says "Is he your boyfriend?"

"Oh no no no, he's my ex-boyfriend. I broke up with him a few months before I moved here." I reply to Tommy. "Oh, they why did he text you; don't you usually try to avoid talking with your ex as much as possible." He asks as he brings his head down from the sky to my face.

"Ya well I try to avoid him as much as possible. He still believes that we should date. But I dumped his dumb ass because he was a racist misogynistic son of a bitch." I tell him as I look into his blue eyes. "Well I guess it's a good thing you broke up with him because he seems like a dick, and a pussy." Tommy says to me as we both laugh.

"Those are probably the two words that best described him." I say as I look back up at the sky. "The only reason I ever dated him in the first place was because he was the hottest guy in school but I just couldn't stand him. Plus, I'm pretty sure he cheated on me multiple times." I tell tommy. "Wow, that's horrible." He says still looking at me.

"I mean it's not that bad. If I actually had feelings for him, I probably would have been sad about it but he really was just a douchebag." I tell tommy. "It doesn't matter if you had feelings for him or not, no one ever deserves to get cheated on." Tommy says as he turns his body towards me and pulls my head down to look into his eyes.

"If I had known you then and had found out that he had cheated on you, I would have beat his ass up." I laugh at tommy because I know he probably wouldn't have been able to. "that's really nice." I tell him as I look at the time on my phone. "Wow its already 9:30 we should probably be getting down." I tell tommy as I put my phone back in my pocket and start to climb back down to tommy's window.

"Americans really need to do things just so they can be different don't they." Tommy tells me as he follows me into his room. "Oh really bitch boy and how is that." I ask him as I sit back down on his bed. "Well for me it's not 9:30 its 21:30, you guys use Fahrenheit when the rest of the word uses Celsius, the freaking metric system. Do I need to go on?" he replies. "I mean ya, but at least we drive on the right side of the road."

Right after I say this, I hear my mom calling me down. "Y/N, we're gunna go home now." "Looks like I got to go." I tell him as I walk towards the door. "Oh, before you go, can I get your number, you know, so if I'm being too loud you don't have to shout from your roof you can just text me. And if you want to hang out." He asks sounding kind of nervous twiddling with his phone. "Oh ya, its xxx-xxx-xxxx." I reply tell him as he puts the numbers into his phone.

We both walk downstairs and we meet both our parents who are standing by the door. "Let's go Y/N," my dad tells me as he opens the front door. "Thank you so much Mr. and Mrs. Simons. This really was a great birthday thanks to you guys." I tell them as I shake their hands. "It was really nice having another woman in the house. You can come over whenever you what." Mrs. Simons tells me pulling our handshake into a hug. I start to walk out the door when I hear Tommy say, "oh Y/N, happy birthday."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count-1514

A/n-Sorry for the long chapter! hope you have a great day. Love you Bitches <3