Chapter 38: Tiny Dancer

We just stood there, staring at each other for a few minutes, one of his hands holding mine, and the other one on my chin. I was fighting so hard trying to not start crying. "Y/N, please talk to me." He says as his eyes become glossy.

"I don't want to talk to you right now." I tell him trying to escape his grasp. "Please, I know your pissed at me, but if you don't tell me what's wrong, then I can't fix it. And I really want to fix it because I really care about you."

I think for a minute, if I should tell him or not. "Can you please let go of me." I say because his hands started to become tighter and hurt. "Oh, I'm so sorry." He says and let's go of me. "Can you please tell me what's wrong though."

We start to walk down the beach, in the opposite way of Ellie. "You're keeping something from me." I tell him, "And that's not something that friends do. I've never hid something from you." My voice starts to get angrier and a little shaky.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." He replies. "But you did. I don't even care if you texting another girl, I just don't want to lose you. You're my best friend, and secrets break relationships. I know that better than anyone." I can feel a tear start to roll down my face

"I wasn't texting a girl." He starts, "Well technically I was, but not in that sense. I was texting Wilbur and Niki, because I needed help." The sun had fully set and the colors that were once in the sky were replaced with darkness "Help with what?" I ask my voice extremely shaky now. "I needed help with this." He says pointing to an adorable beach picnic.

" He says pointing to an adorable beach picnic

I look at it and I start to cry. "Oh please don't cry." Tommy says as he pulls me into a hug. "What is this for" I say in between sobs. "I wanted to find the perfect way to tell you." He says. "Tell me what?" I ask looking up at him still hugging him close. He pulls out his phone and start to play a song.

Blue jean baby

L.A. lady

Seamstress for the band
I smile at him, "You remembered."
Pretty-eyed

Pirate smile

You'll marry a music man

"How could I forget?" he says as we started to sway back and forth.

Ballerina

You must've seen her

Dancing in the sand

And now she's in me

Always with me

Tiny dancer in my hand

We continue to sway back and forth, feeling the warms tears of happiness stream down my face. Not long after I moved here, I told Tommy about how much I loved this song. Ever since I was little, I wanted to find my music man, and be their tiny dancer.

But oh, how it feels so real

Lying here, no one near

Only you and you can hear me

When I say softly, slowly

Tommy starts to sing the lyrics.

"Hold me Closer, tiny dancer

Count the headlights on the highway

Lay me down in sheets of linen

You had a busy day today"

Tommy releases me from our hug. He quickly wipes away a tear from my face with his thumb and grabs both of my hands. "Y/N M/N L/N, I care so much for you, and I have feelings for you, so, so, many feelings, and I want to know if you'll be my tiny dancer."

I just look up at him and I start to cry of happiness. I let go of his hands and wrap my arms around his neck. "Yes, yes, yes" I whisper in his ear, "I would love to be your tiny dancer, as long as you're my music man."

"Always and forever." He whispers back. I release from our hug so I can look at him. We stand there looking at each other for a minute before he leans in and presses his lips against mine.

He kisses me softly and I kiss him back. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart began to race. It was the best kiss I have ever had. Yes it was short, and yes it was sweet, but it came from my music man, and he makes me complete. (I didn't even mean to make it rhyme but I'm actually in love with this so I'm keeping it.)

I pull away from the kiss and just look at him. "I have one more thing to tell you." He says looking into my eyes and into my soul. (To bad I don't have a soul for Tommy to stare into. Sorry I should probably stop making comments in the middle of a conversation, but I'm writing this at two in the morning, so deal with it, bitch.)

"What do you want to tell me" I ask him with a giant smile still on my face. "I love you woman." He tells me. "I love you too Bitch boy." I reply and I kiss him again. I truly meant it. I was completely and utterly in love with Tommyinnit, and now I know he loves me too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count:876

A/N!!! Oh my god!!! Its done!!!! This is the biggest accomplishment i've ever completed. Not even joking. I spent so much time on this story. So if you could. It only takes one click to vote. Also I would love any feedback that anyone has. I want to be better on future stories that I write.

Remember to eat, drink, and get some sleep!!!

Love you bitches <3