Chapter 4: First Night

He keeps yelling for a few minutes before I decide to do something about it. "Shut your window!" I yell seeming to catch his attention. He looks up from the computer which he seemed to be talking to. He says something to it but I can't hear what he says. "Who are you and what are you doing on the roof" he yells back at me in a very British accent. "Please just be quiet or shut your windows, I'm trying to have some peace and quiet." I yell in an angry tone. "Damn woman, no need to be such a prick." He says back to me, I role my eyes at him. "oh fuck off, don't call me woman, and just shut your window." I yell at him.

He shuts his window but I can still hear him yelling but it isn't as loud. I decide to get back inside because it was kind of cold, I get in my room and get out my laptop. I hadn't had much time to write since I learned about the move to England. I try to work in my room but I can't concentrate because of my neighbor. Not only can I can't sleep, but I can't write either. I grab my blanket and my laptop and head downstairs to the living room to write. It was a lot quieter there.

I was able to write a-few chapter before I finally fell asleep at around three or four. I wasn't keeping much track. I woke up at around 8:00 am from a call from Ellie. I answer the call to see that it was still dark outside.

It's still dark, what time is it there?

Its one. Oh, shit I forgot about the time difference. Please don't tell me I woke you up?

You did but its fine I should probably be getting up anyways its 8. What do you need?

Oh well, I wanted to see how your move was.

Well over all it was pretty good. We got in kind of late, we went and got food, also it is really weird to drive on the left side of the road, they call potato chips crisps. The house my parents bought is absolutely beautiful and my room is almost double the size of my other room. But the worst thing is I have this really annoying dick of a neighbor. Last night around ten he started yelling at his computer, I couldn't sleep and I couldn't write in my room so I came down to the living room.

Aw I'm sorry sis. That sucks.

Yup, but I got about four to five hours of sleep which was actually pretty good.

Well I'm glad of that, I think I'm gunna try to get to bed early tonight.

Early? Its literally one in the morning.

Ya I know, that's why I said early.

Haha, bye bitch

Bye bitch

I hang up on her and lay back down to try to get some more sleep. I was able to rest my eyes for about fifteen minutes before my parents came down the stairs and woke me up. "Y/N, why are you sleeping on the couch?" My mom asks. I sit up and make room for them on the couch. "Oh um, the neighbor kid was up super late yelling at his computer." "Oh, that sucks Y/N but it looks like you got at lease a little bit of sleep." My dad says as he stands back up from the couch and walks towards the front door with his suit case in hand.

"Where are you going?" I ask my dad. "I have work." He says as he opens the door. "I will be home at 6:00." We all say goodbye as I go back to my room to try and get some more sleep, but I couldn't. So, I grabbed my laptop and I climbed up to the roof to write, but I just couldn't. The neighbor was still being so loud. I grabbed my things and went inside. "Mom I'm going for a walk" I tell her as I grab my coat and head out the door. "Be safe!"

I started walking in a direction. I didn't really care what direction I went in, I just needed to get some quiet, and I couldn't get that at my own house. After about thirty minutes of walking, I came across a park. I decided to sit down on a bench so I could think. Not about anything in specific but if I could tire out my brain, then I might be able to get a little bit of sleep. It took quite a while, but I eventually was able to fall asleep. I took a little nap on the bench I was sitting on. When I woke up, I looked at the time, and it was almost four in the afternoon. I decided I would walk back to my house.

The rest of the day was pretty normal, until I tried to fall asleep. Of course, my bitch neighbor is screaming again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count-849

A/N- I really hoped you liked the chapter, I will try to get another one out soon!

Bye Bitches <3