Chapter 34: Media share

I sat down in Tommy's chair and the others sit on his bed. "What do we want to do?" I ask while spinning in circles. "We could watch a movie." Ellie suggests. "No, that boring." Tommy adds. "We could stream" Toby suggests, "I mean, chat doesn't know we met up."

"That actually sounds fun." I add. I look over at Ellie and I could tell she was about to explode, but I didn't want to say anything about it. I could tell she wanted to steam with them, but didn't want them to think she was a clout chaser.

"Y/N, Ellie" Tommy starts, "Do you guys want to stream with-" "YES" Ellie blurts out before Tommy can finish his sentence. She covers her mouth and we all laugh at her. "I mean yes that sounds fun." She replies.

"We could do a you laugh you lose challenge." Tubbo chimes in. "Sure!!" I say. Tommy and Tubbo head downstairs to get enough chairs for us all to stream together. I look at Ellie and she looked like she was about to cry.

"I can't believe I'm about to be on Tommyinnit's stream. This has literally been a dream of mine for so long! This can't be real, it just can't." she starts and probably wouldn't have stopped if I didn't interrupt her.

"Bitch, please, have a carrot, calm yourself." I say because I know it will make her laugh. "I thought you Didn't watch Tommy's streams" she says with a confused look on her face. "Oh, I don't, but I sit on his bed doing homework or writing a lot while he streams."

"Why the fuck have you not told me about this?" she says. "Bitch are you deaf, I've told you many, many times." I finish my sentence just as the boys come back in with the chairs. They set up the stream and we all get ready. Me and Ellie were sitting in the front, with Tommy behind me and Toby behind her.

Tommy was about to start the stream and I look at Ellie. I can tell she is really nervous, so I grab her hand and squeeze it.

"WHAT IS UP CHAT!" Tommy starts, "WE HAVE SOME SPECIAL GUESTS TODAY. You guys already know Tubbo and Y/N, but this is Ellie" I cut him off. "She's my best friend, so be nice to her or I will find where you live and murder your entire family."

It's silent for a second before I hear Tommy's adorable laugh, the others joining in quick. "Well this is off to a bad start considering what we're doing today." Toby adds, still laughing slightly. "That is right boys!! We are doing a you laugh you lose." Tommy says.

He reaches over me and presses a few buttons before going back to his original position. "Ok, media shares are turned on, give us the best you got."

Time skip because I don't feel like finding funny videos or coming up with my own funny video ideas

We had been streaming for over an hour and me and Tommy both had one life left. Ellie and Toby had gotten out a long time ago because they couldn't hold in their laughter. "I'm not going to let the bitch boy beat me." I say while pressing my lips together to try and hold my laugh in.

"Well I'm not losing to a woman." Tommy replies to me. "Guys, send videos about women, America, or sex, and I can win," I say as Tommy flicks the side of my head. "What the fuck dickhead, what was that for." "For fun" he replies. I turn around and glare at him.

We wait a second for the next video to show up. It was the clip of Tommy and I's first encounter. "Aw look" I say, "Ya, I remember this day very well, this bitch made my viewers rise." Tommy replies. "Oh, I know you didn't just call me a bitch." I say turning around to look at him.

I could tell he was about to laugh and he was holding it in so hard. I turn back around and say, "I wish I never yelled at you to shut the fuck up, cause now I have to deal with you." I say knowing this will piss him off. The next video starts to play and Tommy just bursts out laughing.

"What the fuck Tommy that wasn't even a funny video." Ellie says as I stand up and start to bow in front of the camera. "Thank you, thank you." I sit back down and I turn to Tommy. "Why the hell was that the video that you laughed at." I asked him.

"I wasn't laughing at the video; I was laughing at you." "And what's so funny about me?" I ask him. "Your face." He replies. "Oh, you want to fucking go." Me and Tommy both stand up and I hold out my fists, him doing the same.

"Rock Paper, Scissors, shoot," We both say at the same time. He put rock and I put paper. "Fuck ya bitch." I shout, "I just won two for two." We sit back down and start to end the stream when we hear the robotic voice say, "Did anyone else notice that Tommy and Y/N are matching, like couple goals am I right."

I start to blush and I look at the chat, a lot of people seemed to notice that we were matching. Maybe I should have changed before we started. "Ok, that is it for today chat." Tommy says and he ends his stream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count-937