Chapter 19: Diet Coke

Y/N's pov

Me, Tommy, and Dream talked for a little while longer until he had to leave, so me and Tommy went to go build me a house. "Wow, I see why you streamers drink so much" I say grabbing Tommy's coke and taking a big drink out of it. "What the Fuck woman! That's mine." He yells at me while taking the coke out of my hands.

My face starts to squint and it looks like I just took a bite out of a lemon. "What's that face for?" Tommy asks me taking a sip of his coke. "I will never get used to the taste of normal coke" I say as my face starts to go back to normal. "It's just so bitter."

"What do you fucking drink then woman?" Tommy asks. "Diet coke" I say putting my hands back on his keyboard starting to play again. "What the fuck is that?" "You seriously haven't had a diet coke in your entire life?" "Nope" Tom says emphasizing the p. "Give me a second." I say as I get up from his chair and head out the window.

Tommy's pov

"Give me a second" She says as she stands up from my desk and heads out the window. She smiles at me while she heads down the latter. All I can do is smile back at her with a little giggle. "Where did she go?" a robotic voice says. "She just went out the window back to her house. Not exactly sure what's she's doing but I think she's gunna come back." I tell chat.

The robotic voice come back saying. "Are you guys dating? You guys should date." "OH no no no, I don't date women- wait that came out wrong, I don't date women because I'm married to the grind." I laugh at myself. "That's getting clipped isn't it."

I look at the chat and everyone is either saying Gayinnit or Y/Ninnit. "Guys I'm not gay!" I say loud as Y/n come backs in the window. "What did I just walk into." She replies. "The chat is calling me gay because I said I didn't date women because I am married to the grind." "Sounds gay to me" I slouches in my chair and fold my arms. "Bitch" "Dick"

Y/N's pov

I sit back down in Tommy's chair and I open up a can of Diet coke. I take a sip and hand the can to Tommy. "Here, try it." He grabs the can and takes a big sip. "What the hell is this?" he says almost spitting it out. I laugh at him, "I knew you weren't gunna like it." "Then why would you have me try it." He asks setting the can down on the desk. "For fun."

I grab the can and take a big sip of it. "How can you stand that shit." He asks me. "I was born drinking a diet coke." I say setting down the drink and putting my hands back on the keyboard. "Now let's game shall we."

"There is no way Y/Ninnit isn't real, they literally just shared two indirect kiss." The robotic voice says. Me and tommy just look at each other and I start laughing. "No, no, no, me and Tommy are just really close friends. Nothing more, nothing less." I look at the chat and see that everyone is spamming one thing. 'friend zoned.'

Me and Tommy continue to stream for a while longer. We talk more with Tubbo, Wilbur, and Niki, and tommy introduces me to more people, Quackity, Karl, George, Sapnap, and Bad.

(Little snippet of the conversation.)

"Oh wait, Sapnap is the bitch that dream compared me to right tommy?" I say. "I don't really see it, I'm not a pussy." "language" "Who are you calling pussy?" Sapnap says "language" *kissing noises* "She just called you a pussy" George says while laughing hysterically. "hey language" *kissing noises* "Oh shut the fuck up bottom." "LAGUAGE" *kissing noises* "IMNOTAFUCKINGBOTTOMYOUDICKHEAD" "LAGUAGE!!" *kissing noises* "Karl, Quackity, will you please stop kissing without me?"

After a while more streaming and playing Minecraft, I looked at the time, and me and Tommy had been streaming for over 5 hours. "Holy shit dude, we've been playing for a long time." I tell Tommy as I rub my eyes. "Ya it's probably for the best that we end it here." Tommy says as he starts to end the stream. "And remember bois, if you want to see Y/N in another stream, just subscribe with twitch prime." "Wow you really don't stop self-promoting; do you bitch boy?" "No, I don't Bitch girl, See you on the next stream!" "Bye"

Tommy ends the stream and I stand up and lay on his bed. "Wow streaming is exhausting" I say as I feel my eyes start to burn from staring at a screen for over five hours. "Ya, it is" Tommy says as he grabs my legs and picks them up, sitting down, and letting my legs rest on his thighs. "How do you do this every day?" I as him sitting up to meet his gaze. "Well I normally stream around two hours, but time just seemed to fly."

We sit in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before I decide I should go. "I should probably go home for dinner; I think my dad is home." "Ok, see you later most likely" Tommy says as I grab all of my stuff and head out the window. "Bye Bitch boy" "Bye Bitch girl"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count-922