Chapter 25: Special package

A/N- Third chapter of the day. probably gunna post more chapter cause I rather write than do my fifty missing assignments. hope you enjoy!

Also what the fuck is this picture? is it real? I have no idea but i thought it was funny so its there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was asleep in tommy's room. The night before, me and him were watching full house and both fell asleep. I hear a bing and I open my eyes. I was still being held by tommy who was still asleep, and I see the bing came from his computer. I didn't want to wake him up but I should probably be getting back to my house soon.

I tried to get away from Tommy without waking him up, but it didn't work. He quickly woke up and stretched his arms and legs. "Good morning!" I say to him as I start to grab all of my things. "Good morning" he replies as he heads to his computer that had made another bing noise.

He looks at his computer for a minute before he says, "Hey, Tubbo is going to be coming over for about a week, he's headed here today, you good with that?" "Ya, that's fine." I reply as I finish grabbing all of my stuff. Then there is another bing from his computer.

"Oh, Tubbo just asked if you wanted to hang out with us all week." He tells me as I start to head out the window. "Ya, that sounds fun, count me in." I reply. I start to head down the ladder before heading back up to poke my head in. "Just text me when he gets here."

I head back down the ladder and into my own room. I quickly change into some sweatpants and a different sweatshirt. I head out of my room and into the hall when I can hear someone moving around in my parents' room. Was my dad home? I didn't expect him to be home anymore after what happened last time.

I quickly go towards there room and slowly open the door. I look in and I can see my mom getting ready for something. She looked a lot better than she had been the past couple of days. "Good morning" she says to me as she grabs a pair of shoes from her closet. "Good morning" I say back as she leaves her room and heads down the stairs. "Where are you going?" I ask her.

"I have to go do something; I'll be back in a couple of hours but I'm already late so I need to leave soon." She relies to me as she grabs her purse and her car keys. "Are you going to be ok on your own?" "Yes mom, I'm fine, I'm sixteen." I say as she half hugs me and kisses me on the head.

"Love you" I tell her as she opens the front door. "I love you more" she yells as she walks out the door, it quickly shutting behind her. I quickly go to the kitchen to look for food, which there obviously was none because we hadn't been grocery shopping in weeks. I check everywhere before I decided to door dash something.

I door dashed a stack of chocolate chip pancakes, bacon and sausage, some scrambled eggs, and apple juice (wow, our girl can eat), from a local diner just inside town. I had been there many times before with my family and with Tommy. It was actually the first place I ate at when we moved here.

After I finished eating my delicious breakfast, I headed back up to my room. I was really bored so I was going to head over to hang out with Tommy, but I could tell he was streaming. I checked on YouTube and on Netflix and there was nothing new to watch.

I went on TikTok for a few minutes before getting bored. I had no new feed on my Instagram. Was my life really this boring? I got out my laptop and tried to write, but I was still experiencing writer's block.

I decided I would call Ellie. I hadn't talked with her in a while, with living in different countries and all, our schedules just didn't match, but since its almost noon, it should be five in the morning for her, so she should be going to bed pretty soon.

I face time her, but it goes straight to voicemail. I try again, and the same thing happens. I decide to text her

Segzy Bitch (;

Baby gorl UwU

Hey, I'm kind of bored so when you get the chance
Text me or call me or anything.

(Not delivered)

I look at the screen as the blue line fills the top of the screen. It reaches about halfway before it says it's not able to deliver. I resend the text multiple times, but it keeps coming back as not delivered. "Where in the hell is, she?" I say as I turn my phone off and fall backwards on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

'Is she somewhere she can't get service, like the lake, or the mountains?' I think to myself. That would make sense because she went kayaking and hiking often. But it was five in the morning. She wouldn't be out of bed until at least three in the afternoon.

When I finish my thought, I hear the doorbell ring. I decide to get up and answer it even though it was probably a package for my mom or dad. I head down the stairs to the front door, and the doorbell rings again. "Chill the fuck out" I say to myself as I near the door. I open it and my mouth is left wide open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count-916

A/N- another cliff hanger. What or who do you think is at the door?