Chapter 37:Look at me

Y/N's pov

We had been at the beach for hours and it was so much fun. I was spending a lot of time hanging out and laughing with Ellie, and I got even closer with Tubbo. I hadn't cried at all tonight. That might have been that I've been ignoring Tommy all day, or it could have been because I've been repeating 'don't cry, don't cry, don't cry' the whole time in my head. Either way it was working.

Currently I was sitting on my beach towel and eating a sandwich that was packed inside of a picnic basket, and scrolling through twitter. When I finish my sandwich, Toby asks me, "Y/N, do you want to build a sandcastle with me?" "Would I be human if I said no?" I say as I stand up, grabbing some sand toys, and heading out to the water.

Tommy's pov

I watch as Y/N and Tubbo start to build a sand castle. I stare at her for a minute thinking 'damn she looks gorgeous.' I had been thinking that all day. But the only thing she's said to me since lunch was 'thanks' why is she acting like this?

I walk towards Ellie so we can talk. "Hey" I ask still watching Y/N, "Is Y/N mad at me? She's been avoiding me all day." "What the hell do you think, of course she's mad at you." She replies. "What did I do to piss her off?" I ask.

"Are you fucking bling? When did she start avoiding you?" she says and her voice starts to get a little angry. "During lunch, while I was texting Wilbur and Niki" I reply. "There you go." She says to me sounding really annoyed.

"I still don't understand." I tell her. "Holy shit, you so oblivious." She says sounding more pissed than ever. "At lunch, you were on your phone, she asked you what you were doing, and you wouldn't tell her. She thinks your keeping secrets from her, and that's not what best friends do. The worst part about it is she thinks your texting another girl."

"But I'm wasn't doing tha" I start to say before I get cut off, "But Y/N doesn't know that." She replies, "And she isn't the only one pissed at you. I am as well, because I have to watch my best friend's heart break, and I can't do anything about it."

"I promise you I don't want to break her heart." "I all ready know that! You need to prove to Y/N that you care about her. You're just wasting time sitting here arguing with me." She says. "I need to cool off, I'm going on a walk. You need to fix this and you need to fix this soon. Cause if you don't tell her, I will."

Ellie starts to walk off down the beach and I head over towards Tubbo and Y/N.

Y/N's pov

Me and Toby are building our sand castle when I over hear Tommy and Ellie having a heated conversation. The only bit I was able to pick up on was Ellie saying "If you don't tell her, I will." What the hell were they talking about?

Me and Toby continue to build our sand castle and I see Ellie start to run off. I was going to go after her to see what was wrong, but I got stopped.

"Hey, Y/N, can we talk." I turn around to see Tommy towering over me. "I kinda need to go see what you did to Ellie." I tell him turning back around and starting to walk off. "No, she said she just needs to cool down, but I really do need to talk to you." He says as he grabs my hand and turns me back around.

He grabs my other hand, looking down at me. But I don't look back at him, I just look to the side at the horizon as the sun is starting to set, filling the sky with beautiful orange, pink, and yellow colors.

We sit in silence for a second before Tommy lets go of one of my hands and grabs my chin, forcing me to look him in the eyes. His eyes looked so beautifully blue and seemed a little glossy. But I'm still mad at him. He can force me to look at him but he can't force me to talk to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count-736

A/N- Shit guys you have no idea how excited I am to finish this story!! This is the first actual fanfic that I've ever finished!!! 

Ok love you bitches!!