Chapter 13: Wilbur help

Tommy pov

"Oh, this is my favorite song" she says as she closes her eyes and lip-syncs the words. All I can do it look at her and smile. Her medium short Light brown hair framed her face perfectly, and she made such cute faces when she sang, especially when she didn't know anyone was watching. I just sat there watching as she sang every word from that song like she did the song prior.

After the song ended, she opened her eyes and a slower song started. I quickly looked away not wanting to know I was looking at her. She lowered the volume. Her music was a lot different from what I would have imagines a 16-year-old girl's music would be.

"So where did you get your music taste?" I asked her "My dad." She tells me. "I've always been really close with him. When I was younger and couldn't sleep, I would wake him up and we would go on drives and just listen to music." She tells me as I look into her beautiful green eyes. I would have liked to say something sweet to her but I can't let her know how I'm feeling about her so I say "That makes sense." "What does that mean?" she says sounding offended. "You give off daddy's girl vibes."

She laughs at me showing her beautiful smile and the dimple on her right cheek. "How rude" She says in a weird way. I didn't know how to respond so I just looked at her. "You uncultured swine, the next time we both can't sleep which will most likely be soon, we are starting Full House." She tells me as the bus stops. "Whatever you say." I tell her as I walk off the bus while she follows me.

We continue to talk and walk towards our house's. When we get there, she walks up to her door and yells to me "Bye Bitch boy" "Bye woman" I yell back to her "That I want to be mine" I mumble under my breath as she walks in her house. I walk into my room and I fall onto my bed. *sigh* "Why can't I get her off my mind." I say quietly to myself.

I hear my computer start to chime. I walk over to it and answer the call, it was Wilbur. "hey Wilbur" I tell him. "tommy, what's wrong." He asks me and can tell that I have something on my mind. "Are you streaming?" I ask him because I didn't want to talk about my problems on stream. "No I was just about to start though."

"Ok well, you know the girl I've been talking to you about?" I tell him. "ya I know" he responds. "She's all you talk about anymore." "Well I can't get her off my mind." "Tommy, just tell her how you feel." Wilbur tells me. "I can't do that" I tell him with a louder voice. "What if she doesn't feel the same way." "But what if she does. "I doubt that, plus she was talking to two of the most popular and good-looking guys today in school. Why would she pick me over them?"

I look over to my window and I can see Y/N in her room. She waves at me and I wave back. "Well if you're not going to tell her, I think streaming might help you get your mind off of her." He replies. "I guess you're probably right" I tell Wilbur as I start to set up my stream. "Hey Wilbur, thanks for listening to me." "anytime tommy"

I hang up the phone and finish setting up my stream. "If I can't take my mind off of her, I'll try to put it on something else." I say to myself right before I click the stream button. "What is up chat" I yell into my computer as my viewers flood in. "Today we are going to be on the Dream smp. I'm not really sure what we're going to be doing but I think Wilbur is on so we're probably going to get in a call with him."

I look to the right and I remember that my window is open. "Give me a second chat." I say as I stand up from my chair and go over to the window and close it. I look over into Y/N's room and I can see her look up from her phone at me and gave me a thumbs up. I give her a thumbs up back and just smile. I walk back to my computer and sit down. "Sorry chat, I just don't want another roof incident."

I get on the dream smp and call Wilbur and Tubbo who were both streaming as well. We all streamed together for a few hours and it really helped me get my mind off of Y/N.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count-815

A/N- Sorry again for the short chapter, I've just been really busy, and I've been having some writers block. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Bye Bitches <3