Chapter 15 - Can't Breathe

Katsuki's day was going just fine up until third period. People were leaving him alone for the most part and if they talked to him, it was to ask about food or some mechanic for a support item they were thinking of building. He could tolerate that, as long as they kept it short. Most people here weren't ones for small talk anyway. Yeah, this was definitely different from the oversocial hero course...

But classes were okay and the content of most courses remained the same, even if he did have other teachers. They were also pro heroes, just less known or more specialised in using tech than most other heroes. It's not like Present Mic can teach the entire school English, after all. It only makes sense that the different courses and years have different teachers. Yet Katsuki wasn't so sure he would like this new English teacher...

Gengo sensei was known to be strict with the rules. Their hero name was Dictionary, which, to be honest, didn't sound all that amazing if you asked Katsuki. But it was pretty powerful. He could write down any action on a piece of paper and it would happen to those who read it. The action only consisted of one word though, a command, you could say. And it only took effect if the one reading it understood what it was. They needed to speak the language and be able to read the word or it wouldn't work.

As powerful as something like that was, it was also very easy to counter by just, you know, not reading it? That's probably why he wasn't a top pro hero.

"Ah, you must be our new student, Bakugou Katsuki" Gengo sensei spoke, eying the ash blonde with a critical eye.
"You're not wearing the complete school uniform. Where is your tie? Did you lose it?"

Katsuki never wore the tie. None of his teachers had ever commented on it before so he thought it was fine. It's not like he didn't have his reasons for not wearing it. It wasn't just to be cool or something like that. Oh no, he wished it was because of something as stupid as fitting his persona...

"I don't wear a tie" Katsuki simply answered, hoping that they would just drop it.
"Oh?" Gengo asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Listen here boy, I know your kind. Thinking you're all cool and rebellious. I saw you at the Sportsfestival, you know? Your previous teachers obviously failed to discipline you! And it are these small things that are the start of such feral and villainous behaviour!"

Feral... Villainous... Seems like this teacher has his biasses ready, huh? Katsuki couldn't really blame him though. His poor image was his own fault after all.

"School rules state all students must wear the school uniform! You are a student, you shall wear the uniform. The full uniform, no exceptions!" Gengo exclaimed, glaring down upon the ash blonde teen. After that he walked over to a closet in the back of the classroom.
"This is why I'm always prepared to deal with problem cases like you! And the others always call me weird for keeping spare uniforms in my classroom... This is exactly why I have them! For tardy teens like you who don't seem to get the rules are there for a reason!"

He slammed a plain red tie down upon Katsuki's desk, making him flinch a little.

"Complete your uniform" the teacher ordered, crossing his arms as he stood in front of Katsuki's desk. The ruby eyes teen stared down upon the tie, feeling all eyes on him as he bit his lip. God, this was going to be so embarrassing...

"Sensei, if you'd let me explain, I don't wear a tie because-"
"No! I don't want to hear any excuses!" Gengo sensei yelled, grabbing Bakugou's arm and pulling him from his seat. Katsuki yelped at the sudden force, stumbling as his feet were forced to hit the ground and carry his weight.
"You've been holding up class for long enough!"

With that, he grabbed the tie and forced Katsuki to stand in front of him. Gengo sensei quickly started putting the tie on his neck, making Katsuki's eyes widen. No... No, no, no... His hands reached for his neck, trying to struggle and get him to stop when his teacher made the final movement and pushed the garment onto his throat, holding it there as he glared at the blonde.