Chapter 6 - Innocent Criminal

Soon enough, everyone gathered and people chatted as they walked through the mall. A lot of people were surprised by Bakugou's change in attitude and the squad was being very protective over him. Katsuki didn't really mind that behaviour at first, but the fact they always made sure at least one person was with him became annoying soon enough. They had been in the mall for about 2 hours and the class had split up into groups.

The squad was currently looking at weights for Kirishima, who needed new ones. Kaminari had tried lifting up one that was way too heavy and Sero almost got crushed trying to help him before Ashido stepped in to rescue the both of them. Katsuki had been browsing around while mindlessly listening to Eijirou's rambling as he picked out what he needed and compared the different qualities and prices.

"Oi, I'm going to find a restroom, be right back"

"Wait up! Shouldn't someone come with you?" Kirishima asked, worry imminent in his eyes.
"I'm just going to the toilet Kirishima, I'll be fine. Besides, heroes are patrolling this area and there is a lot of security here" Katsuki shrugged, already starting to walk away.
"B-but-"

"Nope, don't" the ash blonde stated, stopping to look back at the red head.
"You better have picked one when I get back, alright? I still wanna check out that new store at the next corner"
"Sure thing bro! We'll be waiting here for you"

Katsuki nodded and gave him a small wave before leaving the store and following the signs towards the nearest bathroom. It didn't take all that long for him to find it, which was a good thing since he started to get anxious being alone. Was he already becoming used to having people around him? Why was he feeling like something was going to happen?

Ugh, all that yammering from his parents and Deku must've gotten to him. There is no way he was going to be attacked randomly. As far as everyone knows, he's Bakugou Katsuki, the winner of the Sportsfestival and the one kidnapped because he has a villainous quirk. Nobody knows about his quirklessness yet, so why would anyone dare to defy him?

Yeah, it's all just in his mind... That didn't stop him from quickly finishing up his business and making his way back to the others though.

"Hey, check it out, it's that kid!" he heard someone call out, making him look back over his shoulder.
"The one who got taken by those villains, right?"
"Yeah, did you see the Sportsfestival? That kid is a monster"
"No wonder the villains took him!"

Katsuki tried ignoring it, turning around to start heading back towards the squad, only to bump into someone. It was a taller man, wider too.
"Oi. Can't you see where you walk, brat?" he spat out.
"Oh, uh, sorry, I-" Katsuki breathed, freezing up as he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder.

"You're Bakugou Katsuki, right? That hero student from UA?" another male voice sounded from his left side. He glanced aside, seeing his face disturbingly close by. Man, this dude needs to do something about his oral hygiene! He reeked out of his mouth like something died in there! Guess he didn't hide his face of disgust well enough, cause a moment later he was pushed up against the big guy again.

"What? Feeling too entitled to look at me you dirty villain?!"

Before he could move, the big one had grabbed his arms and they swiftly dragged him down an alley between two shops. Katsuki wanted to yell and shout, but his mouth was covered by a filthy hand before he could even open it. He started squirming and kicking, but to no avail. Fuck. Shit. He needed to get out of here! He needed to get away from these bastards!

"Aw, look at that~ Our little monster can actually play the damsel in distress too~" the other guy teased, a grin of yellowish teeth dominating his face.
"But then again, you already showed as much with that sludge villain a year back, didn't you?"