Chapter 11 - Morning Run

Ashido was the one to come up with the idea. 'Let's go see what everyone's room looks like!' Sounded innocent enough, right? But it soon turned into a competition when the girls started to comment on some of the boys' rooms and the guys demanded they'd get to rate the girls rooms too. Mineta, still locked away in a little tape cocoon, was dragged around the dorm for fun so he could hear everyone else describing the rooms of the girls but he would never ever see them. Cruel? Maybe. But did he deserve it? Absolutely.

At the end of the tour, everyone was discussing and arguing over which was the best room. The boys didn't find it very fair Sato would win just because he had cake or Kota because he had a cute bunny as a pet. Izuku still wondered how he got that approved by Aizawa sensei... Probably due to his quirk and by the cover of extra training or something.

In the end, they never quite reached a conclusion. It was getting late and Iida had yelled everyone off to their rooms. Luckily they didn't have school the next day and they had the whole weekend to adapt to living in the dorms. That was apparently necessary, seeing as the next morning was a total mess. The kitchen looked like a battlefield since some people that really shouldn't be allowed to cook tried to make breakfast.

Additional rules were instantly implemented, banning those individuals from the kitchen. Kaminari whined about it, but it was really for the better that way. Izuku went outside to go for a run around campus to warm up before he started his training. At least he planned to, but he came to a stop in front of the 1-F heights alliance. Would Kacchan be up already..?

He wondered what went on inside that building... Was it really as hectic as Kacchan made it seem out to be or was he just overexaggerating? Could be both for all he knew. And as if the Gods above had heard his questions, answers were given to him when hearing an explosion from inside the building. His eyes widened and he rushed in, seeing people try to fan away the smoke of a blown up hair dryer.

"What did I say?! No tinkering in the bathroom and no explosions before 9 am!"

Izuku turned to face the noise, seeing Kacchan scold a black haired girl. Well, he assumed it was black by the few strands that stuck out from underneath the towel on top of her head. She was wearing a fluffy pink tank top and matching shorts, a tiny snowflake pattern dotted all over it. She must've just come back from the bathroom or something.

"But drying my hair takes ages!" she whined, pouting.
"One more reason you shouldn't blow up the damn hair dryer" Katsuki pointed out, his arms crossed as he gave her a small glare.
"Now get yourself to Maijima sensei and explain this mess to him"
"...Fine" she sighed, pulling the towel from her head, revealing wet black hair just like Deku predicted.

Without much fuss, she disappeared towards the elevator, probably to get dressed properly before going out.
"I see you've already taken control over your class" Izuku chuckled, earning the ash blonde's attention. How typical of Kacchan, to enter an unknown situation and instantly conquer it. He captured the flag, put on the crown and made himself the leader just like that, in a snap. It's what he does best.

"What the hell are you doing here nerd?" he asked as he walked up to the green head.
"How did you even get in? Your keycard shouldn't work-"

He cut himself off and groaned. Someone in their class must've reset the front door and didn't bother to change it back...

"Well, uh, I-I was passing by a-and I heard a loud bang so, uh, I came t-to check it out..?" Izuku spoke, his answer sounding more like a question than an actual answer. Katsuki rolled his eyes. Typical Deku, always worried about others...
"But it seems like you've got everything under control so, uhm, I-I'll get going then-"