Chapter 22 - Hisashi Midoriya

Izuku carefully closed the door, squealing to himself. Kacchan was so adorable, oh my God! He took a deep breath. Alright Izuku, calm down, keep your cool... Kacchan hadn't said he liked him back yet, he was just thinking it over. And he probably only acted all cute like that because he's tired and he didn't have the energy to be anything but passive. He let out a long sigh, recomposing himself before walking back to the kitchen, seeing his mom struggling with the appetizers.

"Hold on, I'll help you" Izuku quickly said, taking over before Inko dropped it all on the floor.
"Thanks Izuku, but you really don't need to help! Where is Katsuki? Did you leave him all alone?" she asked.
"He's very tired so I left him to rest a little bit" Izuku explained, helping her nonetheless.

Hisashi picked up on that, smiling to himself. So Katsuki was all alone huh..? Interesting~ That little jerk still needed to pay for all the things he did to his son. All the bullying and explosions... All the tears Izuku cried and all the injuries he sustained... No, taking his quirk wasn't nearly enough. Hisashi was planning on getting revenge on that gremlin for hurting his family, his precious innocent son.

He'll drive Katsuki to the edge of suicide, just like he did to Izuku. It's only fair, don't you think? That the boy that drove his son to stand on the edge of a roof, debating whether or not his life was worth living, got the same treatment? So that's why, when the food was finally done, Hisashi volunteered to go get Katsuki.

The ash blonde boy wasn't in Izuku's room anymore though. No, he was standing in the bathroom, washing his hands after he used the toilet. Katsuki stared at himself in the mirror for a moment, dragging a finger across the dark circles underneath his eyes. His skin was also more pale than usual... Ugh, he looked like a zombie. Katsuki jumped up a little when the door suddenly opened.

"Fuck, uncle Hisashi you scared me" Katsuki breathed.
"Suffering from a bad conscience?" Hisashi asked, raising a brow as he slowly closed the door behind him. Katsuki frowned, turning around so he was looking at him directly instead of through the mirror.

"Is dinner ready?" Katsuki asked confused, not knowing why Hisashi would be here otherwise. But then again, Izuku told him he would get him, right? Perhaps he was just here to use the toilet? Yeah, that must be it. Although Katsuki wasn't so sure about that when the man started walking up to him. Had uncle Hisashi always been this creepy..?

Just when Katsuki wanted to ask him what he wanted, Hisashi slapped a hand over his mouth, turning Katsuki around as the older man held him still. Katsuki was struggling, trying to let out a sound, to free himself, but to no avail. Hisashi held him with his back against his chest, a hand over his mouth and an arm around his waist, capturing his arms as well.

"Silence" Hisashi hissed, using one of his many quirks to partially paralyse the boy. Katsuki didn't know what was happening but he was panicking. He could see his own face in the mirror, all freaked out and at the edge of tears. What was this?! Why was uncle Hisashi doing this to him?! He didn't understand! He was scared... Tears welled up in his eyes as his body fell limp in his uncle's arms and Hisashi chuckled in his ear.

"Well would you look at that... The great Bakugou Katsuki reduced to a scared little boy~" Hisashi whispered, his voice having a threatening dark edge to it.
"How does it feel to be quirkless? To be everything you've always so despised in my son?"

W-what? Was this about Deku? Katsuki was so confused. His body was trembling a little, fear evident in his eyes. What was this man planning to do with him..? Why couldn't he move?! Katsuki shut his eyes, tears escaping and rolling down his cheeks. His hands were twitching, reflexively trying to create an explosion.

He had a flashback to the assault at the mall during summer vacation. Oh how he wished he had that stupid taser on him right now! He didn't think he'd need the dumb thing when visiting a friend's house but look at that. Guess he was wrong huh?